• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Ohio OEM Roof Rack 2-Door for sale

G8RNCO

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Landrover Discovery 2 G4/ Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OEM rails and crossbars for sale - removed from 2-Door Badlands at 20 miles. Bronco won't fit in the garage with it on and I don't think I'll be using this rack after all. Includes special tool for tightening mounts and all hardware. Please see the photo - I discovered that one of the rear "feet" of the rack got scuffed a bit in storage which I was not aware of. Otherwise in like-new condition. Located in Cleveland, Ohio area. Would prefer local pick-up or meeting half-way if not too far, but I will ship at your expense if desired. $500 OBO
Ford Bronco OEM Roof Rack 2-Door for sale IMG_2619
Sponsored

Last edited:

malayet2

Black Diamond
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fiesta SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any way to get a quote for shipping to 02341?

OP
OP
G8RNCO

G8RNCO

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can get that quote for you by this evening. Thanks for your interest!

Broncobreath

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
sorry but I have a question that has to do with your two door roof rack. I have one also and I will be removing it next summer. What do you use to fill in the plugs after you take the rack off?. I bought mine used and I don’t know where to get it plugs. Assume there’s 4

OP
OP
G8RNCO

G8RNCO

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello,
Are you referring to the place on the Bronco above the windshield? There are covers that come with the Bronco to cover those mounting points, but you would have removed those to install the rack, so I assume you are talking about some other holes elsewhere. If you could please describe in more detail I'll try to help if I can.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m interested in buying if you can shop (edit: ship) to 74063. I would like to stand in line if I may.

OP
OP
G8RNCO

G8RNCO

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OEM rails and crossbars for sale - removed from 2-Door Badlands at 20 miles. Bronco won't fit in the garage with it on and I don't think I'll be using this rack after all. Includes special tool for tightening mounts and all hardware. Located in Cleveland, Ohio area. Would prefer local pick-up or meeting half-way if not too far, but I will ship at your expense if desired. $500 OBO
Any way to get a quote for shipping to 02341?
Shipping to 02341 is approximately $60 via UPS. Let me know if you are interested - thanks.

OP
OP
G8RNCO

G8RNCO

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m interested in buying if you can shop (edit: ship) to 74063. I would like to stand in line if I may.
Shipping to 74063 is approximately $90 via UPS. Please note that in disassembling the rack for shipping I noticed that somehow during storage in my garage for two weeks one of the two rear "feet" got scuffed. Please see the photo I will be placing in an edit to my original post and let me know if still interested. Thanks.

OP
OP
G8RNCO

G8RNCO

Badlands
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shipping to 02341 is approximately $60 via UPS. Let me know if you are interested - thanks.
...Also, please see the photo in my edited original post showing some scuff marks that I was not aware of until I took the rack apart. Thanks.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the shipping quote. See that this is sold now. I’ll keep looking!
Sponsored