Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As I recall you’re a granger reservation? I think they said they want them off their lot in around 2 weeks but it sounded like they would be somewhat flexible on that in certain situations. Obviously verify this info but it’s what I remember. We should have a rough idea of when we will get our Broncos well before production begins so hopefully it becomes a non issue. I’m personally crossing my fingers that mine will arrive summer 2022 so my wife can tag along and I don’t have to deal with salty roads and the possibility of a snowstorm when driving all the way back.
Yes, Granger. And yeah, summer would be perfect! My unpaid "vacation" is June and July. (And it's always a good thing to get away from the 110 degree days that time of year.)

The rest of the year it is extremely difficult for me to be gone for more than a day or two. But on the other hand, at any given time I am only 10 or less weeks away from a week off.

Worst case scenario I might have to pay for storage or pay to have it shipped back here. But I have my heart set on picking it up in Iowa. So I am already trying to think up some kind of week-long lessons for my classes that a sub could handle if I need to take a week off at a moment's notice. ?
Sponsored