Sponsored

Of those who got emails, anyone get a build date other than June?

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious considering all the June build dates I'm seeing... anyone get July, August, September, October, November or December build dates?
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah the production info right now appears that over the next 2 weeks they’re scheduling builds for the weeks starting 31 May through the end of June

OP
OP
bronc'o

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nah the production info right now appears that over the next 2 weeks they’re scheduling builds for the weeks starting 31 May through the end of June
Then why are all these peeps freaking out? I mean... clearly, the fact that we didn't get an email today, does NOT in any way mean we won't get a MY21.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then why are all these peeps freaking out? I mean... clearly, the fact that we didn't get an email today, does NOT in any way mean we won't get a MY21.
Because everyone has been waiting 10 months and are anxious. There was at least one person with a Mat build

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FOMO. And a lot of super early reservation holders like myself, and the fact that Ford isn’t putting out info, and dealers are acting like complete idiots and we all have too much Time on our hands

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
FOMO. And a lot of super early reservation holders like myself, and the fact that Ford isn’t putting out info, and dealers are acting like complete idiots and we all have too much Time on our hands

Most dealers are complete Geedy idiots

FIFY. Plenty of examples up in here...

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right?

Can you imagine being such a delicate snowflake that you get triggered just by hearing someone else’s Bronco got scheduled before yours?

I hate to think of what type of scene they’d make if my to-go order of medium fries is ready before their 4 milkshakes.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right?

Can you imagine being such a delicate snowflake that you get triggered just by hearing someone else’s Bronco got scheduled before yours?

I hate to think of what type of scene they’d make if my to-go order of medium fries is ready before their 4 milkshakes.
But I’m thirsty NOW!

I can honestly say I have nothing else pressing going on in my life right now so if this is the biggest thing I have to focus on, things are pretty damn awesome

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most dealers are complete Geedy idiots

FIFY. Plenty of examples up in here...
Right?

Like Granger, my dealer has been awesome. This is my 9th vehicle from him. He's just had to put up with waaay more of my shit this time. Lol. I sometimes think that maaaybe just maybe it's not allllways the dealer being the full issue. Maybe if you had to deal with three hundred people like us weekly, you'd be a little slow at dealing with people at this point to. Knowing it's just going to be impatient shit that could wait lol we are a pain in the ass.
Ford Bronco Of those who got emails, anyone get a build date other than June? turtle-bite

Davmust

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
But I’m thirsty NOW!

I can honestly say I have nothing else pressing going on in my life right now so if this is the biggest thing I have to focus on, things are pretty damn awesome
I want my Bronco and I want it now!!
Sponsored