First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hello - I am looking at going to the off road adventure trip in Nevada that Ford is putting on. They say it is near Mt Potosi but I have never been there. Can anyone tell me if that is true? Does anyone know anything about the course in Nevada that Ford is putting together? Is is all new since this is beginning Aug 16 or afterwards. I have been looking for some off road videos and all I can find are ones of the Texas or Moab sites. If anyone can share a a few links of any any advise I would really appreciate it. I am about to book my trip and don't want to a make a mistake.
Thank you

Sponsored

OP
OP

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you the Link but I had that as you get it when you sign up for the Off Road Adventure. I am looking for anyone's first hand experience or videos not pictures beyond what the event is putting on. Something that would want to make a person want to go to Nevada.

Thank you
Ohhhh…. sorry, I misunderstood.

The only Bronco Off-Roadeo that has been opened for any period of time is the Texas location.

The Nevada, Moab, and New Hampshire sites haven’t been opened to the public yet. There was a handful of Bronco press events at Moab near where the Off-Roadeo will be, but Off-Roadeo itself hasn’t opened yet.

I believe the other three sites open in a few weeks on Aug 16th.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, the recently updated the Rodeo website so that when you click on a location and scroll down, right under the opening picture it has a little pin and tells you exactly where it is at. For example, for me and Moab, it states Red Cliff Lodge.

And as ^^ said, You're not going to get the information you're looking for because the other sites haven't actually opened yet. You have a couple more weeks before we'll start seeing some posts about those.

OP
OP

jcmhere

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep and 1975 vett
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just went there and had a blast. They told us it was the hardest course of all four locations. You judge for yourself. Look for my Nevada post and there are some pictures. It is really easy to get to. Just out side of Vegas.
Sponsored