First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
For hitting the trails what gear can you get now that you would say is a must have?

Tow strap or kinetic rope?
Soft or hard shackle?

Air compressor?
Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tow strap or kinetic rope. Not Gonna have as much ass as my Sierra to use the chain...

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some stuff that will move over from my Jeep but will be adding a winch, compressor, and bigger things later. The only thing I have bought early is a dedicated first aid kit that will never leave my Bronco. I highly recommend everyone to keep a first aid kit in their Broncos even if it’s extremely basic. Better to have it and never need it than need it and not have it.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need a basic set of tools that just stays in the vehicle at all times. Simple things like a small socket set, pliers, screwdrivers, knife, tape, gloves, etc. Doesn't have to be the greatest, but it is nice to always have something on hand, even in a mall parking lot. I'm always needing something out of my truck.

Danager

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I picked up a Viair compressor because it was on sale on Amazon. Saved $80.00 off the regular price. The rest of the items either don’t expire or really have a warranty period to consider. I picked up tire deflators because they really don’t go bad, no warranty to worry about running out while the item is sitting in my shelf. I also picked up some the wiring essentials I need. A couple different sizes of Anderson connectors. Several Husky tool bags to set ups the various “kits” that can either go with me or stay in the garage depending on the type of outing. Watching for a couple specific 5.11 Tactical bags to hit Kijiji or FB Marketplace. Those are my typical go-to bags.

Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

tow strap, a couple of shackles, a few hand tools and a breaker bar and socket to change a tire will always be in the truck, all other goodies will be added as needed based on the trip as there isnt much room.

Not room like this...with me all the time in the Raptor.

IMG_2326.jpg

OP
OP
Rivers90

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have some stuff that will move over from my Jeep but will be adding a winch, compressor, and bigger things later. The only thing I have bought early is a dedicated first aid kit that will never leave my Bronco. I highly recommend everyone to keep a first aid kit in their Broncos even if it’s extremely basic. Better to have it and never need it than need it and not have it.
So many good ideas.
The first aid kit should be in every vehicle off road or not.
Sponsored