First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think he means Rotopax on a daily driver. Rotopax on trail good, on daily driver cheesy.
I had to look up what a Rotopax is. I wasn't even sure what was circled on the photo.. Those things are tiny. What do they hold, a few gallons? Seems like a good mounting system at least.

I see them occasionally on 4x4 vehicles here in Phoenix and never knew the name. I'm old school Army type.. if it doesnt go in a 5 gallon jerry can I dont need it.

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Snorkels... you need to do a dozen other things to the engine and transmission before the snorkel has any meaningful purpose. There is dust up there, you're cai performance dreams are futile.

Sponsored

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... and another thing-Swing out bumpers to carry fuel canisters... $1600 + to carry 8 gallons of fuel that you have to manually dump in filler neck.

Aux tanks are around $1800 and carry typically 20 gallons, lower center of gravity, shift weight to the rear and require no manual operation.

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to look up what a Rotopax is. I wasn't even sure what was circled on the photo.. Those things are tiny. What do they hold, a few gallons? Seems like a good mounting system at least.

I see them occasionally on 4x4 vehicles here in Phoenix and never knew the name. I'm old school Army type.. if it doesnt go in a 5 gallon jerry can I dont need it.
Sorry about that, I fixed my original post. I was talking only about the gas cans on daily drivers, not the mount. Gas cans that are actually used for off-roading are fine.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

... and another thing-Swing out bumpers to carry fuel canisters... $1600 + to carry 8 gallons of fuel that you have to manually dump in filler neck.

Aux tanks are around $1800 and carry typically 20 gallons, lower center of gravity, shift weight to the rear and require no manual operation.
but where else can have those as well as put my hi lift, cb antenna, and bottle opener so people at Whole Foods know I’m legit?

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

35's on D30's. I hated seeing big tires on small axles. Usually meant a long day recovering someone with a busted axle.
Sponsored