Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can we please all vow to never [and I mean NEVER!!] put angry eyes on our Broncos!?
Always thought it looked so silly.

Whenever us Bronco owners see a Jeep with angry eyes, it will be as though it is intimidated by our presence.

Ford Bronco Off Road Mods People Think Are Cool, But Really Aren’t 5A7B38D7-2B3A-4FF1-91D5-FC7CD70879D1

Angry eyes.

Ford Bronco Off Road Mods People Think Are Cool, But Really Aren’t 5A7B38D7-2B3A-4FF1-91D5-FC7CD70879D1

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At least there's a functional reason behind yellow lighting, it's easier on the eyes than white.

The intent of selective yellow is to improve vision by removing short, blue to violet wavelengths from the projected light. These wavelengths are difficult for the human visual system to process properly, and they cause perceived dazzle and glare effects in rain, fog and snow.

Just sayin.....;)

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably catch crap for this one but…all the over-landing BS that I see hanging off every truck, jeep, SUV, station wagon here in Phoenix. The tents are the dumbest of all. For the few that actually use this stuff for its intended purpose, no problem, you folks rock. There are a few people in my neighborhood who leave this stuff on their daily drivers all the time. Going for the rugged individual look but achieving the poser look. I do a fair amount of camping with some of my mountain biking friends. One of us rents a uhaul trailer for all of our gear and away we go.
That always reminds me of a saying I heard when I lived in Texas years ago and it really fits these vehicles….big hat, no cattle.

Sponsored

Sshira

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, Explorer, VFR 1200F
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Zealots - leave them at home, they make your rig look dumb.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

;)
At least you retain most of the factory characteristics. That's probably the most conservative and least detrimental way to fit the tires. Mostly thinking of the cheap spring and shock lifts where people wonder why it rides and handles like crap. With spring spacers you are retaining the factory suspension for the most part. I learned my lesson on lift kits years ago. The adage of "you get what you pay for" holds especially true when replacing a suspension.
I'd agree with spacers 1.5" (of lift) or less. My son had a 3" front 2" rear spacer lift on a Tacoma caused frequent alignment issues. We replaced front coil overs 2.5" and rear OME 2" leaves all good now.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Red Tow Hooks. Apparently nothing screams off road worthy like them. ( I think Jeep started this with their trail hawks? If so, they get a pass ) GM can't put them on enough "off road" packages and now Nissan is following. There's 100's of colors out there. Let's all do the same thing.....smh
:( Man, I was going with red shackles, now I have to rethink that

Sponsored

Offroad Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted '93 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s when i say: great job on your color choice and walk away 🤷‍♂️

btw i was referring to amber lights/turn signals and orange/yellow “fog lights”
If you ever do any driving in fog, snow or dust (more fog and snow) you will appreciate some amber "fog lights" a lot.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you ever do any driving in fog, snow or dust (more fog and snow) you will appreciate some amber "fog lights" a lot.
I have and yes they are better for viability….I’m just not a fan of them

They do sell amber covers for LEDs…at least the KC Flex eras come with amber covers…no need to keep them full time. Just sayin.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The intent of selective yellow is to improve vision by removing short, blue to violet wavelengths from the projected light. These wavelengths are difficult for the human visual system to process properly, and they cause perceived dazzle and glare effects in rain, fog and snow.

Just sayin.....;)
and dust!

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LIGHT BARS!!!!!

Most Broncos and Jeeps will never see a dirt road, much less be off pave in the dead of night travelling at speeds that require a 100,000,000,000,000,000 candlepower light bar across the top of their windshield.

Lockers > light bars
I am going to have to tell my husband about this level of candle power. He is always complaining that spotlights are too dim.
Sponsored