First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is anyone joined up with an MN offroad organization, or have one in mind? Have you found a club?

I see the Minnesota 4-Wheel Drive Association is having its Spring Convention. It will be held over the weekend of May 6-8 at the Sherwood Forest Campground, the Iron Range Off-Highway Vehicle State Recreation Area, and the Gilbert Ice Arena.

Has anyone been at the IROHVSRA yet? Looks like a fun place to go.

There are a lot of clubs in that association.
https://www.mn4wda.org/clubs/

The RPM4x4 club maintains a park in Chetek Wisconsin that is open to the public.

I'll definitely be looking to get involved in the local Overlanding and trail OHV scene. how about you?
Sponsored

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands '07 Grand Prix GXP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm in Central MN near St.Cloud. I'd like to get out and do some of that stuff. That being said i have a heart arrythmia condition so digging a vehicle out could be a problem so i'd prefer starter ones being i'm new to the whole scene.

OP
OP
mike8675309

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get it. My brother is in Litchfield, Father in St. Cloud, so I'll be up in that area for sure, and there are some fire roads around the area that would be fun to just drive down. I'm new to it all myself.
It sounds like Overlanding might be something for you to consider.
https://www.mn4wda.org/clubs/minnesota-overlanders/
Minnesota Overlanders looks like a club that might fit well for you as they seem to be more about rugged camping than trying to push their vehicles to the limits. Overlanders are more about the trip, and less about the technicality of driving.
Sponsored