• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey Off Road Stickers Trade

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have Off Roadeo stickers from NH (where I went) and Moab (from a trade). I called the off Road-eo and asked if they could send me Vegas and Texas. They told me they were out of stickers but they would put me on a list.

Yesterday, I got a surprise package in the mail. I opened it and there were two Off Roadeo stickers! Kudos to Ford! Then I realized they sent me two NH stickers lol.

So.... I have two NH stickers for trade for a Texas and Nevada. Anyone open to a trade?
Sponsored

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You had better luck than I did, I emailed them several months ago asking for the Austin one and they told me they were working on it. Checked in with them a month later and they were still working on it and would get back to me. I finally just gave up. They to this day have yet to get back with me and I doubt they will.

OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They told me they were out. Maybe these were the only ones they had, I don't know.

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are you still wanting a Nevada Off-Roadeo sticker. I have an extra. PM me your address and Iā€™ll mail one to you.

OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks but Ford came through and I got the two I need couple weeks ago! Call the Off Rodeo HQ and ask if they will send them to you. They did have to look me up to prove I attended NH and I did have to wait a couple months but I got them.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you still wanting a Nevada Off-Roadeo sticker. I have an extra. PM me your address and Iā€™ll mail one to you.
You still up for a trade? Finally had nice weather over the weekend and discovered that the new stickers Ford sent are not the same size as the stickers I got from the actual Off Road-eo!

PXL_20220307_203842862.jpg

adrewpower

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You still up for a trade? Finally had nice weather over the weekend and discovered that the new stickers Ford sent are not the same size as the stickers I got from the actual Off Road-eo!

Ford Bronco Off Road Stickers Trade PXL_20220307_203842862
Sure if you want the Nevada one. I donā€™t have anything to compare it to, so hopefully itā€™s the right size. DM me with your address. I can throw it in the mail tomorrow.

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Off topic - but how was New Hampshire?

Free bump for you.

OP
OP
SigSauer226

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I enjoyed it a lot. Went in October which was beautiful. The trucks are great and a lot of fun.
Sponsored