Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'm going to have to start my own Off-roading/Bronco YouTube channel, the content out there is pretty lacking (absolutely boring).

So far 4WD 24/7 out of Australia are the only guys I've found making halfway decent videos.

I'm not a fan of TrailRecon, Epic Family Roadtrip, or Lifestyle Overland, even though they have fairly large subscriber bases. So apparently there is an appetite for this type of content.

All of them follow basically the same formula: talk about how "epic" the trip is, show tons of trail footage (no matter how slow moving), set up camp/show off camping equipment (sponsors) then show off dinner, then show off breakfast... Repeat. 4WD 24/7 does it with the most personality though, and the trails in Australia are actually "epic."

Anyway, does anyone have any recommendations?
Sponsored

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arkansas Offroad and Justin B. McBride

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like Offroad Hub, almost all trail footage and he is chill, doesn't try and overhype things.

Sponsored
OP
OP

pitter_patter

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirt every Day. Those guys seem to be half way decent. Otherwise I usually just search out overlanding videos. Lol.
Oh yeah I've seen some of these. Pretty good. A bit like Top Gear: come up with some odd challenge then find/build a rig around the challenge.

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As a very recent newcomer to this scene, I like Dirt Lifestyle mainly due to it being mostly fabrication/technical

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trail Recon, Revere Overland, Trails Offroad.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I watch a few of those already mentioned and i do like them, but it's also discouraging in some ways to watch them. Most of them have crazy expensive rigs, or on the opposite side just don't care about the vehicle at all.

I'm just trying to get into the 4x4 exploring thing and would love to find a channel that uses lightly modified jeeps/tacos/4runners with 33/34/35s for their stuff and teach technique as well as show all the beautiful scenes.

Sponsored

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I watch a few of those already mentioned and i do like them, but it's also discouraging in some ways to watch them. Most of them have crazy expensive rigs, or on the opposite side just don't care about the vehicle at all.

I'm just trying to get into the 4x4 exploring thing and would love to find a channel that uses lightly modified jeeps/tacos/4runners with 33/34/35s for their stuff and teach technique as well as show all the beautiful scenes.
My feelings exactly. I really like watching Mark Doiron's videos. He has some great travels that are "sane". Here is the link.
Mark Doiron YouTube

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tend to search for various trails or trails in an area and then let youtube suggest other vids. I am looking more for what the trail consists of to decide its place on the try to run this coming year list.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I watch The Story Till Now, Jailbreak Overlander, Venture4wd, and Last Line of Defense.

LLOD occasionally goes wheeling - his videos include other stuff

The Story Till Now - Dude with a Gladiator who seems like he has to ford a river in each video

Jailbreak Overlander - guy with a cool accent exploring mostly the desert southwest.

Venture4wd - dude living in his Jeep

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'm going to have to start my own Off-roading/Bronco YouTube channel, the content out there is pretty lacking (absolutely boring).

So far 4WD 24/7 out of Australia are the only guys I've found making halfway decent videos.

I'm not a fan of TrailRecon, Epic Family Roadtrip, or Lifestyle Overland, even though they have fairly large subscriber bases. So apparently there is an appetite for this type of content.

All of them follow basically the same formula: talk about how "epic" the trip is, show tons of trail footage (no matter how slow moving), set up camp/show off camping equipment (sponsors) then show off dinner, then show off breakfast... Repeat. 4WD 24/7 does it with the most personality though, and the trails in Australia are actually "epic."

Anyway, does anyone have any recommendations?
Go create a channel called BAJA Mode and it would be dedicated to speed on the trail lol
Sponsored