Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BRONCO NATION HAS REVEALED THE OTHER THREE LOCATIONS FOR OFF RODEO.

VIDEO LINKS BELOW.

NEW HAMPSHIRE:

MOAB:

NEVADA:
New Hampshire will be the one for me. I guess that is the closest one to me since I live in Florida. šŸ˜‚

EDIT: ok, just watched the video of New Hampshire. What is that? Are we all going to use a ski resort during the summer months or something? May be getting a plane ticket to Nevada if thatā€™s the case

Last edited:

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So there's actual off-roading in Nevada, only bajaing in Moab and zip lining in NH...not great representations of the experience, I wouldn't think

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New Hampshire will be the one for me. I guess that is the closest one to me since I live in Florida. šŸ˜‚
Austin is still open if you wanted to take a trip to Texas. Although... honestly... you're far enough away that you're either doing a ton of driving or flying.

If you wanted to go I'd try to turn it into a fall vacation and either do Moab or New Hampshire.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So there's actual off-roading in Nevada, only bajaing in Moab and zip lining in NH...not great representations of the experience, I wouldn't think
The original post with the links actually states they donā€™t show any of the obstacles to avoid ruining the surprises. Just food for thought. .

Sponsored
OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Austin is still open if you wanted to take a trip to Texas. Although... honestly... you're far enough away that you're either doing a ton of driving or flying.

If you wanted to go I'd try to turn it into a fall vacation and either do Moab or New Hampshire.
Iā€™ll decide after seeing everyoneā€™s reviews from all of them. Iā€™m honestly probably just going to fly to one of them so it doesnā€™t really matter which one. Just want to beat experience with the best views. Based off these videos, Iā€™m liking Nevada the most so far.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The original post with the links actually states they donā€™t show any of the obstacles to avoid ruining the surprises. Just food for thought. .
That makes more sense. Thanks for the clarification

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everyone has already seen everything there is to know about Austin, why keep the others a secret. Besides, after the first week, there will be so many videos posted on here that there will be no surprises left.
My guess is that they didnā€™t have the construction finished when they made these videos for Moab and New Hampshire but had to throw something togetherā€¦ but if the New Hampshire one is literally a lease for a ski resort and Iā€™m stuck riding a ski lift in the summer instead of riding a bronco, then Iā€™m picking a different location šŸ¤Ŗ

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ll decide after seeing everyoneā€™s reviews from all of them. Iā€™m honestly probably just going to fly to one of them so it doesnā€™t really matter which one. Just want to beat experience with the best views. Based off these videos, Iā€™m liking Nevada the most so far.
Yeah, I'm waiting too, see what they're like.

I grew up near Las Vegas and I've been on ATVs and hiking around Mountain Springs (where the Off-Roadeo is). It'll depend what they make of it. Most of the trails around there are just mega-boring dirt roads. But there is also some good stuff around there. And if it ends up being boring... there's always Vegas.

I've also been to Gunstock Mountain in New Hampshire... but only in the winter for skiing. An average ski hill at best, but none of that matters for the Off-Roadeo. Curious to see what they do.

I probably will either fly to Vegas for the Nevada Off-Roadeo and also use it as an excuse to go visit my parents, or just drive up to New Hampshire.

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you must fly, Nevada is likely the cheapest/easiest due to the number of flights. Also, a nice place to add a few days for enjoyment. Austin is a bit also pretty convenient and has post-rodeo activities. Moab seems the coolest but there's no easy way to get there unless you're local. I'm staying in Dallas but I'll likely wind up in Nevada for the reasons above. IMO, these are preconfigured off-road courses set up to show off features of the Bronco. I want to doubt there are many differences between locations.

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just went to the Texas off roadeo this past weekend. I can't speak for the other places, but I was very impressed with the all-around spectacle that Ford created. Also, as a native Texan (from a very different part of the state) I was actually surprised at the level of off roading. I was unaware of the rock crawling potential in my own state. This makes me believe that they tried to find the best possible experience at every location and I don't think you can go wrong with wherever you decide to go.

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well since I am visiting Moab this week its Moab for me! Getting ready for a good night's sleep now before heading that way tomorrow. Will be glad to post my thoughts if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well since I am visiting Moab this week its Moab for me! Getting ready for a good night's sleep now before heading that way tomorrow. Will be glad to post my thoughts if anyone is interested.
Yes please. Also, please get shots of the Ranch. Would love to see how it compares.

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The New Hampshire trails look very much like the GA/TN/NC mountains, where our Bronco will doing its thing. Iā€™ve been to Moab, and itā€™s awesome, but the wife and I will do NH to learn our steedā€™s capabilities in familiar surroundings. Really, canā€™t go wrong with any of the locations.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing the NH Off Roadeo this Saturday (8/21). Will try to get some pics/vids to post afterward, but guessing there will be a number from this week by that point.
Sponsored