Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone here have a reservation for New Hampshire yet? I would like to see better footage of what to expect there
Sponsored

Panzer948

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got back from the Moab event today and been going thru the pics! Overall awesome experience (as my daughter called it) while wife and I used words like surreal. Still kind of feeling that way even after a nice meal with the team at the lodge. If anyone is on fence about going; go ahead and lean toward the side of doing as you will not be disappointed. I think everyone in our group was in agreement including ride along guests. My wife even ended up driving for a bit and loved every bit of it.

All the guides were were great and it Is defiantly a well managed event. I will try to post a few pics and other thoughts soon, maybe in a separate post.

OP
OP
Diydner

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got back from the Moab event today and been going thru the pics! Overall awesome experience (as my daughter called it) while wife and I used words like surreal. Still kind of feeling that way even after a nice meal with the team at the lodge. If anyone is on fence about going; go ahead and lean toward the side of doing as you will not be disappointed. I think everyone in our group was in agreement including ride along guests. My wife even ended up driving for a bit and loved every bit of it.

All the guides were were great and it Is defiantly a well managed event. I will try to post a few pics and other thoughts soon, maybe in a separate post.
Please do! Would love to see the setup at the ranch as well as more of what the trail is like

coderman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone here have a reservation for New Hampshire yet? I would like to see better footage of what to expect there
I ended up attending on opening day for New Hampshire. For those curious on the days events I filmed an overview video. I intentionally don't show everything so you can experience it first-hand.

argrin

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tacoma TRD Offroad, KTM 690 E, Husky FE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did the Moab Off-Rodeo opening day, Monday 16th. It was fantastic and really not that difficult to access. I flew into Grand Junction, CO and the 1.5 hour drive along the Colorado River to Moab was awesome. It also passed by the rodeo and we were able to see where we were going the following Monday. I had my 21 year old son with me and we spent the week in the area. We did Colorado National Monument, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse State Park, spent a day summiting a few mountains outside of Salt Lake, spent a day in Telluride, and finished up the last morning before flying out at Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park. If you are going to off rodeo only, they are probably all great, but since I had never been to the area, there is so much outdoor stuff to do around Moab if that is your thing. My son and I mountain bike, dirt bike, etc. so the area suited us well.
Sponsored