First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 EB , 67 Stang, 77 GMC Motorhome, A6 3.0T, W211
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Northeast location is hosted at Gunstock Mountain in Gilford, NH. This is a great family oriented destination that offers many different adventures. The mountain overlooks Lake Winnipesaukee, which is the largest lake in NH. It's located about 1 hour from Manchester Airport, which is well supported by Southwest Airlines, American, Spirit and Delta. There's a nearby performance venue that hosts national music acts, "Bank of NH Pavilion", formally Meadowbrook. For people wanting to make a vacation out of their trip, the NH & Maine beaches are about 1.5 hours away, Boston is about 2 hours away, and Mt. Washington is about 1.5 hours away.

I have a Lake house that is 50 Min away, and believe that this location is one of the nicest destinations in the Northeast. If you have a camper or RV, you can stay at the Gunstock Campground right on site! (I WOULD RESERVE FIRST, it's not that big!) For the kids, you're 10 min. from go-kart tracks, water slides, one of the largest arcades in America. I hope this helps people from outside of New England. I'll try to answer questions and help out as time allows.

P.S. I'm booked for Sept 25th, and I'll be staying in the campground in my Classic GMC Motorhome. Good luck everyone!
Sponsored

Last edited:

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the info, I'm trying to figure out a way to work one of these into a family vacation. I don't really care about Nevada. Moab would be cool but not sure about the family. Austin, I've been a million times. NH sounds the most family friendly.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Northeast location is hosted at Gunstock Mountain in Gilford, NH. This is a great family oriented destination that offers many different adventures. The mountain overlooks Lake Winnipesaukee, which is the largest lake in NH. It's located about 1 hour from Manchester Airport, which is well supported by Southwest Airlines. There's a nearby performance venue that hosts national music acts, "Bank of NH Pavilion", formally Meadowbrook. For people wanting to make a vacation out of their trip, the NH & Maine beaches are about 1.5 hours away, Boston is about 2 hours away, and Mt. Washington is about 1.5 hours away.

I have a Lake house that is 50 Min away, and believe that this location is one of the nicest destinations in the Northeast. If you have a camper or RV, you can stay at the Gunstock Campground right on site! (I WOULD RESERVE FIRST, it's not that big!) For the kids, you're 10 min. from go-kart tracks, water slides, one of the largest arcades in America. I hope this helps people from outside of New England. I'll try to answer questions and help out as time allows.

P.S. I'm booked for Sept 25th, and I'll be staying in the campground in my Classic GMC Motorhome. Good luck everyone!
Excellent write-up! Thank you!
I am booked for August 16. Tent camping in the Gunstock Campgrounds the night before and night of the training.

For those who are new to NH, about 33 minutes from the resort is the town of Wolfeboro on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee which is home to The Lone Wolfe Brewing Company. Just in case you get thirsty. It is worth a visit!

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I see that Steele Hill resort is recommended for lodge, what are your suggestions?
The Northeast location is hosted at Gunstock Mountain in Gilford, NH. This is a great family oriented destination that offers many different adventures. The mountain overlooks Lake Winnipesaukee, which is the largest lake in NH. It's located about 1 hour from Manchester Airport, which is well supported by Southwest Airlines. There's a nearby performance venue that hosts national music acts, "Bank of NH Pavilion", formally Meadowbrook. For people wanting to make a vacation out of their trip, the NH & Maine beaches are about 1.5 hours away, Boston is about 2 hours away, and Mt. Washington is about 1.5 hours away.

I see that Steele Hill resort is recommended for lodge, what are your suggestions?

Sponsored

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have that lake house on VRBO yet? :)

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Steele Hill is nice. I've never stayed there, but good friends hold a yearly family reunion there and swear by it. There are many other places in the area because it's a huge vaca destination.

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have that lake house on VRBO yet? :)
No, but I should. similar homes are up to $1200 a night now. My neighbor took in 60K last summer alone. We're there every weekend, so it's not so easy......but 60K.....

OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Excellent write-up! Thank you!
I am booked for August 16. Tent camping in the Gunstock Campgrounds the night before and night of the training.

For those who are new to NH, about 33 minutes from the resort is the town of Wolfeboro on the shores of Lake Winnipesaukee which is home to The Lone Wolfe Brewing Company. Just in case you get thirsty. It is worth a visit!
Before filling up on beer, try a pizza at Nolan's. From there, Beer at Lone Wolfe or Ice Ceram at Baileys Bubble, just don't do both~

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't wait! I plan on going the first or second week of October. Staying at a relative's cabin northwest of Lake Winnipesaukee and plan on staying for a week or so to do some camping and hoping to hike and summit Mt. Washington :) If anyone with any further experience hiking around there, let me know if the second week of October would be too late to hike Mt. Washington or if that's right around the timeframe when the weather gets too unpredictable, definitely don't want to go any later than that. Hoping to catch the trees in full color change

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brianstrange

Brianstrange

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can't wait! I plan on going the first or second week of October. Staying at a relative's cabin northwest of Lake Winnipesaukee and plan on staying for a week or so to do some camping and hoping to hike and summit Mt. Washington :) If anyone with any further experience hiking around there, let me know if the second week of October would be too late to hike Mt. Washington or if that's right around the timeframe when the weather gets too unpredictable, definitely don't want to go any later than that. Hoping to catch the trees in full color change
Anything from October 1st to May 31st is the danger zone for Mt Washington. It can lead to a long cold winter in a flash. I would drive up or take the Cog railway if conditions allow.

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for all the info. My GF was looking at the map and said “what about Bob?” Didn’t get there reference till I saw the lake. :)
Reserved Aug 16. Will be driving over from our cabin in Bethel Maine. Trying to decide whether to bring everyone or not. We have a dog along so that makes it a bit tougher. May just solo so I can geek out and not worry about it.

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have tried several times today and I can not make a reservation. I filled out all of the information and submitted everything.

I receive the message that: " You currently do not have any verified vehicles that are eligible for a credit towards the Bronco Off-Roadeo experience. Details on reservation availability and event costs for all Bronco prospective owners and previous Off-Roadeo attendees will be announced soon. Stay tuned! ".

I sent an email to the main site and no response at all?

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just booked September 11. I'm probably going to make it a long day trip since gun stock is less than 2 hours away

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I booked a campsite at Gunstock for labor day weekend. Off-roadeo on Saturday!
Sponsored