Sponsored

Off Roadeo Registration successful for anyone yet?

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With Italy closed, THIS is my summer vacation. Sucks Ford can't get this going any sooner. Late Spring? I kinda need to make plans ASAP for travel and accommodations.
Sponsored

All-In

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it comes free with your Bronco, that's what they said in the past. I mean you still have to find a way there though.
FAQ says you have to pay a registration fee in addition to your own transportation and lodging. Plus a guest fee for up to 2 guest age 12+. They say the actual amount will be determined at a later date.

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

denied since they couldn't verify a vehicle...lol. It seems a bit premature to send out the email...just another tease.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

denied since they couldn't verify a vehicle...lol. It seems a bit premature to send out the email...just another tease.
Ford Bronco Off Roadeo Registration successful for anyone yet? C971B2C4-62B4-45D5-AC7D-40C1AE64E0B0

I think you need to make sure, like mentioned, you need to have everything be the same info as the dealer has for your reservation to set up your account. Ours was verified by that🤓

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean technically I do see people riding horses in my neighborhood from time to time but that's beside the point.
My son is marrying a girl from Stephenville who has 12!🐎 So I can go ride one any time I want. If I was really into that!

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order is verified but the only locations are Moab and Texas for Spring 2021 so far from what I can tell and I was already planning on taking a trip to Moab next year with my new Bronco (assuming Ford stops f-ing around and I get a MY21). I'm waiting for them to offer the northeast location.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make sure you use the same information the dealership has (especially the email address associated with your ford.com account), the verification seems to be instantaneous.

Ford Bronco Off Roadeo Registration successful for anyone yet? Untitled

Edit: Make sure to also change the model when you fill out the form, it defaults to a bronco base and I didn't see the option the first time around.

Last edited:

Sponsored

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cool! I haven't made it that far lol

Six hours later, I'm still waiting for my verification email 😐
If you Google "Bronco off roadeo" this is in the faq on the main page. It's been there for months.

We haven't been approved for anything.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you Google "Bronco off roadeo" this is in the faq on the main page. It's been there for months.

We haven't been approved for anything.
I need verification to be able to log into the site and set up my account. Still waiting.

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got a "something went wrong with verification" email just now. I replied with the order # and a screenshot, I will update if I get any actual dates.
I did too, but then changed my zip code to just the five digits without the hyphenated extra four numbers and it went through. :unsure: