Sponsored

Off Roadeo Registration successful for anyone yet?

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey man I requested them to re-send a verification email (again) and it went through immediately this time. Worth a shot. Just try to log in and it will give you the option.
After trying it on two computers and her iPhone she tried her iPad and it went right thru. Approved less than an hour later.

Probably a year away from a production email (November reservation)
Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I created an account, got the verification email and did my profile. When I click on register for event, it doesn’t take me anywhere

GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those having issues with vehicle verifications, also make sure you choose the trim option you initially chose with you first made your reservation.

That and adding a period after Apt worked for me. Wish I knew which one specifically triggered it but it was an instant email response back.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, couldn't verify my order. 😡 What's up with that? I've got a DORA, and my account on Ford.co shows "In Store Order"

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For those having issues with vehicle verifications, also make sure you choose the trim option you initially chose with you first made your reservation.

That and adding a period after Apt worked for me. Wish I knew which one specifically triggered it but it was an instant email response back.
I used the trim that I ordered (BB) and not my reservation trim (OBX) and it worked right away to verify. Have to use the same email associated with your actual order, in my case it’s the same email

GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used the trim that I ordered (BB) and not my reservation trim (OBX) and it worked right away to verify. Have to use the same email associated with your actual order, in my case it’s the same email
Strange. I tried redoing twice with my order trim and failed both times, then re-did it again with my reservation trim and it worked instantly. Seems pretty buggy still.

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a "something went wrong with verification" email just now. I replied with the order # and a screenshot, I will update if I get any actual dates.
I got that as well :-\

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is not correct.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Strange. I tried redoing twice with my order trim and failed both times, then re-did it again with my reservation trim and it worked instantly. Seems pretty buggy still.
This is not correct.
If this system is pulling data the same way the Ford.com profile is, it could very well be that it is extremely inconsistent in regards to whether it updates with actual ordered trim.

And if that’s the case, it could mean that people who ordered something other than they reserved will just have to try a few different things.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was able to register and verify my order but not see any dates

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I noticed that I had to "request desktop site" to get the web page to load on my phone. On the computer (Chrome) the process actually finally worked. So on top of other issues, there could be something with "mobile" devices. Just a thought.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I jumped on this the moment I got the email. Like everyone, their email verification feature had significant lag (15-20 minutes). In addition, because I used a different email to register than the one I used for my Ford Reservation, I had to verify my vehicle multiple times in addition to that lag.

Bit with that said, I was able to verify everything with the Trim Ordered and not the Trim I reserved. In addition, the Registration process is simply creating a profile and selecting your preferred location and which quarter of the year you are interested in (no actual specific locations or dates)

Their FAQs state they will reach out with more specifics as it gets closer....which should work out just dandy with hotel reservations don't ya think!?!?

GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is not correct.
I literally cancelled my verified order, changed that one variable and it failed. This was with all other factors being constant. I tried it the exact same way with my order trim and failed again. Changed the one “trim” variable one more time back to my reservation trim and it verified again instantly.

might not have been the situation for you but it definitely was for mine and might be for others. YMMV.
Sponsored