Sponsored

Off Roadeo Registration successful for anyone yet?

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That and adding a period after Apt worked for me. Wish I knew which one specifically triggered it but it was an instant email response back.
Dude. You just stated you changed 2 variables and didn’t know which one had an effect.

Now you say you changed literally one variable. Stick to a story.
Sponsored

GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude. You just stated you changed 2 variables and didn’t know which one had an effect.

Now you say you changed literally one variable. Stick to a story.
dude, read the rest of my posts. I went back and cancelled my verified order so I could test this out for everyone. I then changed ONLY the trim variable and posted my results. Learn to read buddy.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who have not received their verification email, check your junk folder.

I found mine there.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, got my Vehicle verified by changing mine from my BL order to the BD reservation trim, went right through almost at once. They are going by what you reserved, unless your Ford Pass account updated to your ordered vehicle.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing all, I was hoping we could help each other out and it seems we did!

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was not initially able to verify the vehicle so I called the listed number for the Off Rodeo 888.260.5744 and spoke to a live agent within 30 seconds and he was able to verify the vehicle manually and said that it seems like anyone who changed their trim levels from Res to Order, are the ones experiencing verification issues. Now verified on the site and it took less than a minute on the phone. Not a FOMOCO employee or servicing company that is handling this event or it's support, for what it's worth.

As others have stated on here, it seems to like the reserved trim level. If that is still not working, give them a call at the above number and they seem to be able to resolve it quickly.

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was not initially able to verify the vehicle so I called the listed number for the Off Rodeo 888.260.5744 and spoke to a live agent within 30 seconds and he was able to verify the vehicle manually and said that it seems like anyone who changed their trim levels from Res to Order, are the ones experiencing verification issues. Now verified on the site and it took less than a minute on the phone. Not a FOMOCO employee or servicing company that is handling this event or it's support, for what it's worth.

As others have stated on here, it seems to like the reserved trim level. If that is still not working, give them a call at the above number and they seem to be able to resolve it quickly.
It must pull from a table that goes by reservation not order. A lot of that work is done by programmers that have no idea what the end user is trying to do. Thanks for the info!

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want to ride my m/c to one of these sites. Can anyone tell me if these sites offer a hard surface to park? Is so wich one(s)? I'm thinking moab or Austin. Thanks

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to ride my m/c to one of these sites. Can anyone tell me if these sites offer a hard surface to park? Is so wich one(s)? I'm thinking moab or Austin. Thanks
If you stay at the recommended resort in Texas, they are offering shuttles to and from the location. Very curious what the "special rates" will be at the resort for the Off-Rodeo participants.

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you stay at the recommended resort in Texas, they are offering shuttles to and from the location. Very curious what the "special rates" will be at the resort for the Off-Rodeo participants.
Thanx

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know how much this off-roadeo will cost?
We're supposed to get fordpass points to cover the cost. Just the accommodations will cost us. How many days do we get to drive?

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone been able to register for specific dates or locations? I was able to go through the regisration process, but not even see dates/locations yet. I am hoping for Vermont, but I am flexible, depending on dates :)

1619527011248.png
I think they wait tell you buy a Bronco or Bronco sport before they set you up with dates that's why they want make sure you give the same info as you give the dealer

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got registered today. August 1&2, decided to go for Austin. Wife has never been and we are adding a few days to hang out in Austin. Have to use those Delta and Marriott points for something post Covid 👍🏽