Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

I've booked the Austin Off-Roadeo with my dad for October 28. I was wondering if anyone who has already completed one of these events could share how true they are to the schedule, or if it typically runs longer or shorter. I'm working on an MBA right now so I have an online class at 6:30 CST that day and am wondering if I will be able to make it or not.
Sponsored

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The last event of the day is a cookout for 90 minutes or so according to their schedule.

OU812

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Exlporer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

I've booked the Austin Off-Roadeo with my dad for October 28. I was wondering if anyone who has already completed one of these events could share how true they are to the schedule, or if it typically runs longer or shorter. I'm working on an MBA right now so I have an online class at 6:30 CST that day and am wondering if I will be able to make it or not.
We were done with the driving part in Moab about 5:15. Dinner was really good, :) but you could always skip it if you needed to get out sooner.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Might help to touch base with the instructors as soon as you check in and let them know. Maybe they can help you out.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations on being dedicated to your MBA (Masters of Bronco Administration)! 🤣
Sponsored