Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious, to anyone who has attended this event, did you purchase this waiver? Did you see anyone damage a vehicle? I'm assuming it's a pretty standard and safe event, but I am going in a few weeks, and wanted to know if this was necessary, or if your own insurance covers you. Seems like a money grab to me. Also, hope you can wear shorts. Gonna be hot as hell in Texas.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Curious, to anyone who has attended this event, did you purchase this waiver? Did you see anyone damage a vehicle? I'm assuming it's a pretty standard and safe event, but I am going in a few weeks, and wanted to know if this was necessary, or of your own insurance covers you. Seems like a money grab to me. Also, hope you can wear shorts. Gonna be hot as hell in Texas.

Thanks!
I just went this week and let me tell you, they inspect every vehicle at the start and end of each day and get driver signatures on the form. I did not do the $75, but a lot of people did. Just read the fine print, I think the first $3k is on you if I am not mistaken.
Day 1 everyone was in long pants as requested, day 2, about half the group had switched to shorts. It is hot, but they give you a sweet yeti when you arrive and there are yeti water stations all over the course to refill.
You will have a blast! Mostly lower speed stuff, but you get pretty tight with trees and rocks. Definitely have to watch the off-tracking, especially on the 4 door.

rdperez9411

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 peronal (me and wife) 1 company
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm in insurance. I would get the waiver. Your personal insurance more than likely won't cover any damages to the vehicle. It is being used on an off road course. Not an actual road.

It's kinda like taking your vehicle to the track to race, you would need separate insurance to cover anything done on the track
Sponsored