First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Apologies in advanced, this is a long post so turn back now while you still can.

There are probably no shortages of this topic but I wanted to share my personal experience from Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas this past weekend in the hopes of giving back to this community that has provided tremendous amounts of insight and much needed humor during this time. Maybe this info will be helpful to a couple folks here.
A little about me. It wouldn’t be stretching things to say this forum is probably the first & last thing I look at on my phone most days, and probably more than a few other checks to see what’s new throughout the day. Bless my wife, with me talking about the Bronco so much (from color/trim choice/MIC top/2-door vs 4-door) somehow over the past year I’ve seen her go from tolerating this hobby (obsession) to actually mildly interested.
I not an off-roading expert by any means. I have fond memories of my dad picking me up from daycare when I was very young in his Jeep CJ-7 (doors/top off, naturally) but we never did much off-roading growing up, mostly camping/fishing/hiking. I have 2 boys of my own now and for the past couple years, I’ve been looking for fun things we can do together, create a few memories, and have something to bond over. I guess there may be a few folks in this community who can relate to that sentiment.

Reservation date 7/25/20, 2/24/21 order date. 2-door, Badlands, 2.3/manual, CG, no other bells or whistles. I know, I know. I’ll be lucky to see my Bronco before 2023 but we’re in it for the long haul and I’ll tell you why…

BRONCO OFF-ROADEO TEXAS!

I cannot say enough good things about the experience this past weekend. My dad and I had a fantastic time, and I would strongly encourage anyone who is on the fence to make your reservations and go.

Day 1

We got to the base camp to check in where we were given a Bronco branded Yeti water-bottle and some other cool swag. I may have bought 4 different Bronco hats, got a little too excited/carried away.
Next we got acquainted with our group and instructors (more on them in a minute), it was awesome to meet fellow enthusiasts and hear which Bronco everyone chose - I think there was only one FE on our group and the majority we getting BL with sas, I think I may have been the only non-sas order in the group.

Our instructors were very knowledgeable, friendly, encouraging, and patient.
Day 1 really covers a lot of the basics and gets you more familiar with the Bronco. Before hitting the trails we got to pick our Bronco which we were pretty excited about - initially I had thought one would just be randomly assigned to us so it was a pleasant surprise that we pick. We ended up in a VB WT 2-door with soft top(more on the Bronco itself later).

First day trails were perfect for easing you into not only learning all the Bronco features but getting your feet wet with off-roaring basics. Huge shout out to my dad, he used to do a lot of off-roading when he was younger so he was the perfect co-pilot and gave me some good tips/tricks. At one point he was helping spot other drivers and offering friendly advice (see picture below) which I’m sure the instructors appreciated haha! The video below is me going up one the the steeper rock climbs, you can’t really tell from the video but at one point all I could see was the top of the hood and the sky so listening to the spotter was crucial and we made it up and over no problem, which was a good confidence boost!

Day 2

We got to try out the 2-door OB sas. This is where things kick up a few more notches. Tighter turns, more rocks to climb up and down. One thing I appreciated about the instructors and the experience overall is they really taught us how to overcome certain obstacles without being solely dependent upon technology. Of course, having the front/rear lockers was a game changer for more than a couple hurdles but they want to instill and apply the fundamentals first before just resorting to lockers. There were a few instances where if I had just kept my momentum up a bit more I wouldn’t have even needed to use my lockers. I don’t want to give too much away, you really need fo experience it for yourself if you haven’t already. But, Day 2 was considerably more challenging than the first day but in the best possible way. Also, taking in the scenery and being outdoors was incredible; this was an awesome way to experience some Texas country.

High points & takeaways regarding the Bronco itself
  • Super cool being around other Bronco enthusiasts and seeing the passion for this amazing vehicle.
  • Seeing Velocity Blue on the 2-door WT and OB sas was amazing - awesome color choice for those who picked it, it was my original choice but after spending two days in two different Velocity Blue Broncos, I’ve decided while I love the color, it’s not quite as much my style as I originally thought.
  • After seeing Cactus Gray in person on a Big Bend sas, I’m 100% confident it’s right color choice for my Bronco and already had my dealer update it for me when we got back. I see gray and green depending on lighting but I do think the green somehow comes thru more in photos, it’s definitely more gray in person. At least to my eyes but even when the green comes thru it doesn’t bother me - it’s got cool retro/rugged vibes. I dig it.
  • 4-door Bronco looks fantastic and excellent choice for anyone! I do think the 4-door looks better in person than in pictures, something about the proportions just seem better when you see it live. Not telling y’all anything new here.
  • 2-door Bronco is perfect for me. It was so fun to drive through the trails, up rocks, through water, and the final “high speed” dirt track at the end was the absolute highlight - the 2-door felt so easy to maneuver through tight turns. Corners extremely well. I felt like a kid at Christmas the entire time. In a way, it makes me more anxious to get Bronco but at the same time slightly more patient because I know the wait will be worth it. If that makes sense?
  • Race Red and Cyber Orange. Wow - incredible colors on the Bronco. Both are much more striking seeing the real thing than when compared to online. If I wasn’t so set on Cactus Gray, it’d be a hard choice after spending a some time around these two colors. Both are killer/fun/interesting colors.
  • Front/rear lockers - learning more about these features, when to use or not use was invaluable. I’m ashamed to admit, I really didn’t understand the concept or scenario for when I’d need lockers. Off-Roadeo completely changed that perception. I’m no pro, but I have a much better understanding of these features/tools overall. Side note: driving the Bronco just instills confidence, in general. While awareness of rocks and surroundings, and paying attention to your spotter are absolutely essential, the Bronco gave me 100% confidence that we could tackle the obstacles this trail threw at us.
  • I was pleasantly surprised and amazed at how smooth the ride experience was. You definitely feel the bumps/rocks but your not being tossed/thrown around. The suspension felt excellent. I live in an area with a pothole or two, so I’m looking forward to the day to day on-drive experience, let alone the off-road.
  • Only 2 very minor disappointments, and this is knit picking at best. 1) I really wanted to drive the manual but didn’t get the opportunity. There was only one manual in the whole group and I wasn’t fast enough to snatch it up. 2) We were hoping to get a 2-door BL at least once over the course of 2 days, but no luck, they had a couple there but we weren’t early enough to grab one. Tip for those looking to go, you do get to pick your Bronco each day (as mentioned) so if theres a certain door count, trim, color you want be sure to get there early (especially on day 2) so you can get the one you want. It’s first come first serve. Having said that, all the Broncos in our group had the sas package or BL, so you really can’t go wrong. We ended up in a 2-door WT on first day and 2-door OB the second day and both were outstanding. First day we had the soft top then we got to experience the MIC too day 2.
  • Soft top vs hard top. I don’t really recall much difference in terms of noise. We had our windows down about 95% of the time so it was hard to really compare. I will say, the MIC top on the OB look perfect to me, no blemishes or imperfections outside or inside. It had headliner and I remember thinking the material seemed adequate.
  • Interior of 2-door. My dad and I had plenty of room. We are both around 6ft, a little on stocky side. We never rubbed elbows or shoulders, plenty leg and shoulder room. Head room was fine as well. Never sat in the back seat but looking back there I remember being surprised how much leg room and seat room there was even with front seat in a comfortable position. Quality of interior materials seemed great to me - no complaints from me - everything seemed very rugged, practical, and clean.
  • In the interest of full disclosure, I was very close to purchasing a Gladiator in early 2020 (pre-Bronco announcement); my dad told me at least 3 times while we were driving the Bronco this past weekend, “I’m so glad you didn’t get the Gladiator.” And I tend to agree.
Enjoy some footage!
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) CC37E7D7-1EAB-4D00-B503-7E77F42C5310

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) E1AFCCDA-06FB-4962-B49B-0BCCC68375D1

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 5912E12E-FCB4-4800-AFEE-1DB74F5A9D00

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 6225C8E0-11F7-4577-A29A-443264AFA371

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 993A908E-9D5D-47D0-BBA2-49C47A96E6D1

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 4F42CC3E-FF11-4A92-96D2-5E0145638F49

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 380986A3-0430-4C7E-A392-32DB75B44616

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 8A36E458-9769-4C18-9D31-E37092DC6381

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 7A5471BE-39ED-4E98-BDB9-55F94F30720E

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 1B419860-7D40-4DB3-8B96-97D176A51CE8

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) D094A953-BAE9-4BC8-804F-D999E84E3357

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 75260947-0C6A-4813-BC36-F5B75C6CCF54

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 3B612541-7FDC-459B-A4C0-FFCE5FAD8C3A

Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) F5354718-8C93-4FF8-84A5-4F485FF43E5E

Sponsored

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
thanks for the write up, heading there on the 24th of Sept.
glad to know to get there early to pick ride , I'm interested in the 2D
were they 2.7 or 2.3 ?

OP
OP
Bronco Hank

Bronco Hank

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
thanks for the write up, heading there on the 24th of Sept.
glad to know to get there early to pick ride , I'm interested in the 2D
were they 2.7 or 2.3 ?
The two I drove were the 2.7.

Utah62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan/Chevy 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is an Awesome experience, wife and I were there Aug 5th and 6th. Instructors and crew are top notch. Group we were with I believe covered 5 or 6 different states including a young couple from Chicago. One of our group created a Facebook page for our group to post pics. Took delivery of my OBX yesterday
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 1629380321332

OP
OP
Bronco Hank

Bronco Hank

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is an Awesome experience, wife and I were there Aug 5th and 6th. Instructors and crew are top notch. Group we were with I believe covered 5 or 6 different states including a young couple from Chicago. One of our group created a Facebook page for our group to post pics. Took delivery of my OBX yesterday
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas (not so short review) 1629380321332
Congrats - she’s a beaut! That’s awesome - yes we had several states represented in our group as well. It was great connecting with folks from all over.

Sponsored

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apologies in advanced, this is a long post so turn back now while you still can.

There are probably no shortages of this topic but I wanted to share my personal experience from Bronco Off-Roadeo Texas this past weekend in the hopes of giving back to this community that has provided tremendous amounts of insight and much needed humor during this time. Maybe this info will be helpful to a couple folks here.
A little about me. It wouldn’t be stretching things to say this forum is probably the first & last thing I look at on my phone most days, and probably more than a few other checks to see what’s new throughout the day. Bless my wife, with me talking about the Bronco so much (from color/trim choice/MIC top/2-door vs 4-door) somehow over the past year I’ve seen her go from tolerating this hobby (obsession) to actually mildly interested.
I not an off-roading expert by any means. I have fond memories of my dad picking me up from daycare when I was very young in his Jeep CJ-7 (doors/top off, naturally) but we never did much off-roading growing up, mostly camping/fishing/hiking. I have 2 boys of my own now and for the past couple years, I’ve been looking for fun things we can do together, create a few memories, and have something to bond over. I guess there may be a few folks in this community who can relate to that sentiment.

Reservation date 7/25/20, 2/24/21 order date. 2-door, Badlands, 2.3/manual, CG, no other bells or whistles. I know, I know. I’ll be lucky to see my Bronco before 2023 but we’re in it for the long haul and I’ll tell you why…

BRONCO OFF-ROADEO TEXAS!

I cannot say enough good things about the experience this past weekend. My dad and I had a fantastic time, and I would strongly encourage anyone who is on the fence to make your reservations and go.

Day 1

We got to the base camp to check in where we were given a Bronco branded Yeti water-bottle and some other cool swag. I may have bought 4 different Bronco hats, got a little too excited/carried away.
Next we got acquainted with our group and instructors (more on them in a minute), it was awesome to meet fellow enthusiasts and hear which Bronco everyone chose - I think there was only one FE on our group and the majority we getting BL with sas, I think I may have been the only non-sas order in the group.

Our instructors were very knowledgeable, friendly, encouraging, and patient.
Day 1 really covers a lot of the basics and gets you more familiar with the Bronco. Before hitting the trails we got to pick our Bronco which we were pretty excited about - initially I had thought one would just be randomly assigned to us so it was a pleasant surprise that we pick. We ended up in a VB WT 2-door with soft top(more on the Bronco itself later).

First day trails were perfect for easing you into not only learning all the Bronco features but getting your feet wet with off-roaring basics. Huge shout out to my dad, he used to do a lot of off-roading when he was younger so he was the perfect co-pilot and gave me some good tips/tricks. At one point he was helping spot other drivers and offering friendly advice (see picture below) which I’m sure the instructors appreciated haha! The video below is me going up one the the steeper rock climbs, you can’t really tell from the video but at one point all I could see was the top of the hood and the sky so listening to the spotter was crucial and we made it up and over no problem, which was a good confidence boost!

Day 2

We got to try out the 2-door OB sas. This is where things kick up a few more notches. Tighter turns, more rocks to climb up and down. One thing I appreciated about the instructors and the experience overall is they really taught us how to overcome certain obstacles without being solely dependent upon technology. Of course, having the front/rear lockers was a game changer for more than a couple hurdles but they want to instill and apply the fundamentals first before just resorting to lockers. There were a few instances where if I had just kept my momentum up a bit more I wouldn’t have even needed to use my lockers. I don’t want to give too much away, you really need fo experience it for yourself if you haven’t already. But, Day 2 was considerably more challenging than the first day but in the best possible way. Also, taking in the scenery and being outdoors was incredible; this was an awesome way to experience some Texas country.

High points & takeaways regarding the Bronco itself
  • Super cool being around other Bronco enthusiasts and seeing the passion for this amazing vehicle.
  • Seeing Velocity Blue on the 2-door WT and OB sas was amazing - awesome color choice for those who picked it, it was my original choice but after spending two days in two different Velocity Blue Broncos, I’ve decided while I love the color, it’s not quite as much my style as I originally thought.
  • After seeing Cactus Gray in person on a Big Bend sas, I’m 100% confident it’s right color choice for my Bronco and already had my dealer update it for me when we got back. I see gray and green depending on lighting but I do think the green somehow comes thru more in photos, it’s definitely more gray in person. At least to my eyes but even when the green comes thru it doesn’t bother me - it’s got cool retro/rugged vibes. I dig it.
  • 4-door Bronco looks fantastic and excellent choice for anyone! I do think the 4-door looks better in person than in pictures, something about the proportions just seem better when you see it live. Not telling y’all anything new here.
  • 2-door Bronco is perfect for me. It was so fun to drive through the trails, up rocks, through water, and the final “high speed” dirt track at the end was the absolute highlight - the 2-door felt so easy to maneuver through tight turns. Corners extremely well. I felt like a kid at Christmas the entire time. In a way, it makes me more anxious to get Bronco but at the same time slightly more patient because I know the wait will be worth it. If that makes sense?
  • Race Red and Cyber Orange. Wow - incredible colors on the Bronco. Both are much more striking seeing the real thing than when compared to online. If I wasn’t so set on Cactus Gray, it’d be a hard choice after spending a some time around these two colors. Both are killer/fun/interesting colors.
  • Front/rear lockers - learning more about these features, when to use or not use was invaluable. I’m ashamed to admit, I really didn’t understand the concept or scenario for when I’d need lockers. Off-Roadeo completely changed that perception. I’m no pro, but I have a much better understanding of these features/tools overall. Side note: driving the Bronco just instills confidence, in general. While awareness of rocks and surroundings, and paying attention to your spotter are absolutely essential, the Bronco gave me 100% confidence that we could tackle the obstacles this trail threw at us.
  • I was pleasantly surprised and amazed at how smooth the ride experience was. You definitely feel the bumps/rocks but your not being tossed/thrown around. The suspension felt excellent. I live in an area with a pothole or two, so I’m looking forward to the day to day on-drive experience, let alone the off-road.
  • Only 2 very minor disappointments, and this is knit picking at best. 1) I really wanted to drive the manual but didn’t get the opportunity. There was only one manual in the whole group and I wasn’t fast enough to snatch it up. 2) We were hoping to get a 2-door BL at least once over the course of 2 days, but no luck, they had a couple there but we weren’t early enough to grab one. Tip for those looking to go, you do get to pick your Bronco each day (as mentioned) so if theres a certain door count, trim, color you want be sure to get there early (especially on day 2) so you can get the one you want. It’s first come first serve. Having said that, all the Broncos in our group had the sas package or BL, so you really can’t go wrong. We ended up in a 2-door WT on first day and 2-door OB the second day and both were outstanding. First day we had the soft top then we got to experience the MIC too day 2.
  • Soft top vs hard top. I don’t really recall much difference in terms of noise. We had our windows down about 95% of the time so it was hard to really compare. I will say, the MIC top on the OB look perfect to me, no blemishes or imperfections outside or inside. It had headliner and I remember thinking the material seemed adequate.
  • Interior of 2-door. My dad and I had plenty of room. We are both around 6ft, a little on stocky side. We never rubbed elbows or shoulders, plenty leg and shoulder room. Head room was fine as well. Never sat in the back seat but looking back there I remember being surprised how much leg room and seat room there was even with front seat in a comfortable position. Quality of interior materials seemed great to me - no complaints from me - everything seemed very rugged, practical, and clean.
  • In the interest of full disclosure, I was very close to purchasing a Gladiator in early 2020 (pre-Bronco announcement); my dad told me at least 3 times while we were driving the Bronco this past weekend, “I’m so glad you didn’t get the Gladiator.” And I tend to agree.
Enjoy some footage!
Great review, thanks! So since I have an OBX on order, how did the OBX do without Rock Crawl mode? Wasn't needed, I take it?

OP
OP
Bronco Hank

Bronco Hank

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great review, thanks! So since I have an OBX on order, how did the OBX do without Rock Crawl mode? Wasn't needed, I take it?
That’s an interesting question. They didn’t really put a lot of emphasis on goat modes during the driving school or out on the trails. The only time I really even engaged a goat mode was at the end when we put into Sport - which was very peppy and fun. The OBX we had was absolutely fine without Rock Crawl mode. Anytime we got “stuck” we just used the hero switches, typically front locker, to pull ourselves out. I don’t recall if the OBX comes with lockers by default or if you have to get the Sasquatch package to get those - but they were invaluable. Again, I’m not expert and I can imagine there may be scenarios where Rock Crawl mode would be useful but it wasn’t needed IMO on this course.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s an interesting question. They didn’t really put a lot of emphasis on goat modes during the driving school or out on the trails. The only time I really even engaged a goat mode was at the end when we put into Sport - which was very peppy and fun. The OBX we had was absolutely fine without Rock Crawl mode. Anytime we got “stuck” we just used the hero switches, typically front locker, to pull ourselves out. I don’t recall if the OBX comes with lockers by default or if you have to get the Sasquatch package to get those - but they were invaluable. Again, I’m not expert and I can imagine there may be scenarios where Rock Crawl mode would be useful but it wasn’t needed IMO on this course.
OK, good to know. Thanks! I'm surprised they didn't go over the GOAT modes in more detail.

Like you, I'm somewhat of a novice at offroading and was concerned about the lack of Rock Crawl mode. But, I've ordered the Sasquatch package and have front and rear lockers, so I'm sure I'll be fine for the intermediate trails I may hit.

seanoj

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice review. I was there too this past weekend (in the 3rd group) and was impressed with the Broncos, instructors and facility. I was surprised how aggressive the program escalated, as we got into some extremely (for me) challenging obstacles. Was great to take someone else's vehicle over those rockpiles...

My group got a brand new (never seen mud) fleet. All were 4 door soft tops. I was told the ones in the other groups, with the big stickers on them, are pre-production models.

I took my wife, who mostly tolerated my Bronco obsession. She drove most of day 2 and went from total novice to enthusiast in 4 hours. She might be more excited than me that we got our build date email this morning.

I would highly recommend the event to anyone looking for some fun and an opportunity to learn a bunch from the excellent instructors. The chance to do it in a Bronco is just icing...

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just booked to go October 30th. I am so glad my friends wife is letting him go with me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We are not staying at the resort. TOO EXPENSIVE, considering we will only be sleeping there.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco Hank

Bronco Hank

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just booked to go October 30th. I am so glad my friends wife is letting him go with me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We are not staying at the resort. TOO EXPENSIVE, considering we will only be sleeping there.
Nice! I think it makes it even more enjoyable if you can go with someone. We didn’t stay at the resort either for the same reason. Ended up staying in Fredericksburg which is only about a 50 min drive to the ranch and was a fun place to explore during our off times.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! I think it makes it even more enjoyable if you can go with someone. We didn’t stay at the resort either for the same reason. Ended up staying in Fredericksburg which is only about a 50 min drive to the ranch and was a fun place to explore during our off times.
We fly in on Friday afternoon to Austin. We will meet up with a few of my Navy friends for dinner that I have not seen for almost 30 years. Fly out again on Sunday Morning. Home by 5. Fast trip. wish we could stay longer!

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We fly in on Friday afternoon to Austin. We will meet up with a few of my Navy friends for dinner that I have not seen for almost 30 years. Fly out again on Sunday Morning. Home by 5. Fast trip. wish we could stay longer!
Have you verified the itinerary for the weekend? That I know of it will encompass Sunday morning until about noon so if you fly out Sunday morning you may have an issue.

Utah62

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan/Chevy 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We stayed at La Quinta in Marble Falls (nicest La Quinta I've stayed in. Every room overlooks the river and there are a ton of great small local eateries in Marble Falls. Also a couple of local microbreweries as well if your interested in local beers.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I landed in Austin this morning, ubered to Franklin BBQ and picked up my order I placed 6 weeks ago to get, and I'm in my room waiting for tomorrow morning like a kid on Christmas eve.

Thanks for the review, I'm so excited!
Sponsored