Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it means anything or not. I had previously filled out (4/27) the required info for Off-Roadeo and promptly received a email back saying my order could not be verified. Today (5/12) I received an email saying verification complete. I don't know if this indicates progress or not...but maybe progress.
4-Dr Badlands, 2.7, MIC, Trailer, Leather, Lux...day 1 reservation.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope that means yours is getting built!

abdickson70

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if it means anything or not. I had previously filled out (4/27) the required info for Off-Roadeo and promptly received a email back saying my order could not be verified. Today (5/12) I received an email saying verification complete. I don't know if this indicates progress or not...but maybe progress.
4-Dr Badlands, 2.7, MIC, Trailer, Leather, Lux...day 1 reservation.
It just means that it took about 15 days to verify that you do have an order placed for a Bronco. So now you are fully qualified to wait with the rest of us for Ford to open up the Off-Roadeo reservation system to the verified masses. The information has not been published or leaked as to when that will be.

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I tried to login and register with
https://broncooffroadeo.com/create-account

Something definitely wrong with the website. It hangs with the message "value is required" and the "Verify Email" button is disabled. I tried on two different browsers, same response. I did send a followup email to them at [email protected].

Anybody else having troubles registering there?

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I tried to login and register with
https://broncooffroadeo.com/create-account

Something definitely wrong with the website. It hangs with the message "value is required" and the "Verify Email" button is disabled. I tried on two different browsers, same response. I did send a followup email to them at [email protected].

Anybody else having troubles registering there?
I also had trouble registering. Didn't work on my PC, Chrome browser. Worked on my ancient Chromebook (Chrome browser, obviously). No idea why.

If I were you, I'd try a different browser. Or a second computer, if you have one. Or try from your phone.

Then you'll hit the next hurdle. You'll get the "Your order could not be verified" message. I e-mailed them my order sheet, and within a few days they were able to verify me.

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pop-up blocker will kill it too.

Just like when we reserved only my wife's ipad with the popup blocker turned off could get thru.
Sponsored