Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
He is trying to say that using forscan you are able to adjust the min air pressure so that running below 38psi doesn’t give you a warning. Ie you can let it to 15psi so when you air down to 20 it won’t give you a rednlight light
Since most of your driving will be on road, do you really want to do this? I'd rather see the light on for a couple of hours than not have the system alert me to a soft tire.
Sponsored

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah 20psi for crawling is way to high. 15-18 is the best on non-beadlock wheels. Always run at 15-18 on my FJ, never blew a baed in 10 years of doing medium-heavy crawling. and that light in the dash will not affect anything for the 2-3-4 hrs that you wheel. Get yourself a cheap compressor from HF until you get a better one or use CO2, which is the best btw.

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And you expect some bozo at the dealership to do a better job? Nope, I do all I can myself as that's the only way to get it done the way I want it.
You’ll be fine if you take your time and use extreme caution. The picture figure instructions are :poop:. Drilling on your brand new vehicle is a stress test.:oops:

OP
OP
lmarchetti

lmarchetti

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1) Thanks for sharing.
2) Great looking rig.
3) Dirty fingers scratching the touchscreen: hadn't thought of that one, but it's a great tip. Will order the screen protector.
4) Scuffs from entry/exit or seatbelts are too low on the totem poll to be considered when wheeling a lux Badlands (my build is the same, by the way.) "Let it happen" and enjoy the moment.
5) 20 PSI is WAY too much pressure for real wheeling. I rarely wheel my Wrangler on 38s above 10PSI (non beadlock) and the heavier Bronco could maybe call for 15 PSI in an extremely conservative situation. But 20 PSI is going to be hell on your back and hell on your Bronco, respectively. Consider 15 a max and maybe 12 for moderate crawling/wheeling. Trust me, the truck can take it and your back will thank you.
Good point about the off roading tire PSI, I would like to go lower. I think once I get a portable compressor 15 is a good place to start experimenting . On your wrangler, do you run E load rated tires or C? The Territory MT has the C load rated tires that are 2 ply sidewalls, I have noticed the hardcore guys run the thicker 3 ply E rated tires and have to go much lower in PSI to compensate.

Sponsored

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get a better built GooseGear table, they’re amazing.
Just checked out the Goose Gear table on there site. Looks good but I’ve got a few questions.
What does it look like in the closed position?
How many lbs can is support
How does that chopping block come into play? It just magically appears in the forth photo.

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I'm leaning towards just the MOLLE grate. Is the fold down really that useful?
Definitely when you wanna look like a badass sitting in the parking lot in the AM, wearing your aviators, waiting for your friends and you got a sweet ass place to rest that hot coffee while you sit in the tail gate chillin 😎

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the review, much appreciated.

Honestly, goose gear or outback is probably a better option for tailgate tables. Time will tell.

Aftermarket underbody protection will be much better as well. Just got to wait.

Lower tire pressure is huge.

Love the rig. Enjoy.

jwysopal

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just checked out the Goose Gear table on there site. Looks good but I’ve got a few questions.
What does it look like in the closed position?
How many lbs can is support
How does that chopping block come into play? It just magically appears in the forth photo.
Good questions! I guess their website didn’t show the closed position (that’s weird).
Closed, you will see the embossed underside of the bamboo cutting board.

It should be similar to Jeep table that supports 55 pounds. But they haven’t “officially” stated weight rating yet on website.

And the cutting board slides out from underneath when dropped down, which is why you’ll see it when the table is up.

Hope that makes sense. They’re stuff is pricey, but super well made.

JeepersCreepers

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good point about the off roading tire PSI, I would like to go lower. I think once I get a portable compressor 15 is a good place to start experimenting . On your wrangler, do you run E load rated tires or C? The Territory MT has the C load rated tires that are 2 ply sidewalls, I have noticed the hardcore guys run the thicker 3 ply E rated tires and have to go much lower in PSI to compensate.
I have no idea, that's the first time I've ever even heard a question/statement like that. Furthermore, no one who is seriously into wheeling would ever discriminate one off-road tire against another based on that. As soon as you leave ATs for large diameter MTs it's all over and you're in a small group of tires manufacturers. I'm not a fanboi but I really like and run the Toyo Open Country 38x1250 R18s which I have on my Jeep. They're pretty good in winter driving weather but excellent all other times of year... but mostly I have them because they're fantastic when I'm wheeling, whether it's mud, rocks or sand. I usually keep them at 10PSI and have never popped a bead despite some pretty aggressive wheeling.

Sponsored

USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good questions! I guess their website didn’t show the closed position (that’s weird).
Closed, you will see the embossed underside of the bamboo cutting board.

It should be similar to Jeep table that supports 55 pounds. But they haven’t “officially” stated weight rating yet on website.

And the cutting board slides out from underneath when dropped down, which is why you’ll see it when the table is up.

Hope that makes sense. They’re stuff is pricey, but super well made.
Thx bro

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since most of your driving will be on road, do you really want to do this? I'd rather see the light on for a couple of hours than not have the system alert me to a soft tire.
I probably will. I can check the exact psi so if by chance one is 21 psi I would know. I’d prefer not to be warned about my tire pressure every time I turn the car on when wheeling.

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This makes even less sense. This video is for calibrating speedometer via forscan. You're comment was about tpms and adjusting tire pressure..... Simply lower them wherever you want and drive a few miles and the display will show the new pressure.
I think the setting was when the tire go below psi xx you get warning tire pressure low.
And fyi if think the tire pressure indicator is in real time..... you dont need to drive to get psi update...

Gemini

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I looked into that exact skid plate today! Although it says compatible with all bronco models, the badlands comes with a transfer case skid and a front plate extension skid that would probably need to be removed for this to replace it.

I won't get rid of the OEM steel skids and pay 1,600 for an aluminum replacement. If you were starting fresh with no skids, this would work!

Here is a pic of what I am talking about, the red is where factory badlands skids are and the green is the portion that I personally would like to buy.

Ford Bronco Off-Roading Bronco Badlands - Learn from my wheeling mistakes! DSCF5236.JPG
anyone know who manufactures this skid plate. i can’t seem to find it anywhere.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will this skid plate protect the cross bracing in question? I can't quite tell as I haven't seen under the Bronco first hand yet.

1633986948657.png

1633986982262.png

1633987107636.png
What skid plates are these? These look like what I’m going to want for my basquatch.
Sponsored