First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very useful thread. Thanks OP and others for your input.
Sponsored

OP
OP
lmarchetti

lmarchetti

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yeah, I was very interested in the goosegear table when I saw pictures, but 525.- is not gonna happen, that's a silly price for what it is. Bummer.

As for the sceen, anybody have a link for that xpel screen protector? I'd hate to have scratches on that nice screen, so I'd like to add that as soon as I can. Just can't find it on their website or via google, but it's late and after 4:20 here, so...

I found one screen protector on amazon but delivery is end of this month or November, so probably something sent from China by snail mail. I'd prefer to get something this week.
https://www.xpel.com/product/457996
Free shipping, and it's fast! Again I would go glass, but none on the market ATM. F150 screen has less bezel and won't fit.

OP
OP
lmarchetti

lmarchetti

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good looking kits but could really use some recessed bolts…those bolt heads will get chewed up in short order on seriously rocky trails.

There are "scoop" washers that you can use to protect the bolt heads.

Ford Bronco Off-Roading Bronco Badlands - Learn from my wheeling mistakes! RH-6000-SW-496-3

Last edited:

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

While I like a tailgate on my truck and old 4runner, I'm not convinced the little fold down tables will be used as much as just putting my beer on the actual rear floor of the Bronco. Some organizing tasks will be done in the rear too, maybe spreading a sandwich or such. For a quick moment, the back space will do fine. I also can't see cutting bait or steaks on a swinging tailgate. Actually, I often use the cooler for beer, bait, steaks....That's it's secondary purpose, a small table. Pull it out, set it on the ground - table.

But I won't be cooking that close to the rear end, spattering grease and billowing smoke I keep away from my vehicles. To me, the little folding camping tables are ideal, I've had 2 over the years. You can pull it out of it's bag, unfold the legs, and roll out the top in about 1 minute.
Ford Bronco Off-Roading Bronco Badlands - Learn from my wheeling mistakes! 85018e50-cdd5-40d0-bd22-419a2dd52bbe?size=784x588

https://www.rei.com/product/196268/poler-adventure-table?CAWELAID=120217890012228904

Last edited:

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The GooseGear table is $529 and is a pre-order, expected to ship in December. The Ford table is as low as $172 on various websites and mine arrived within a week. The Goose Gear table is definitely nicer, but I have a hard time justifying paying $529 for a drop down table.

rough countrys is like 79 or 89

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put a large cooler in the trunk, so the table really helps to have counter space prepare lunch and rest your beers on. Useful for me, but if you don't eat/drink in the woods I wouldn't bother.

20211010_131739.jpg
I have the same Pelican cooler except mine is Gray and Green. Love it! I'm still waiting for my Bronco but it will be a similar build.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I like a tailgate on my truck and old 4runner, I'm not convinced the little fold down tables will be used as much as just putting my beer on the actual rear floor of the Bronco. Some organizing tasks will be done in the rear too, maybe spreading a sandwich or such. For a quick moment, the back space will do fine. I also can't see cutting bait or steaks on a swinging tailgate. Actually, I often use the cooler for beer, bait, steaks....That's it's secondary purpose, a small table. Pull it out, set it on the ground - table.

But I won't be cooking that close to the rear end, spattering grease and billowing smoke I keep away from my vehicles. To me, the little folding camping tables are ideal, I've had 2 over the years. You can pull it out of it's bag, unfold the legs, and roll out the top in about 1 minute.
85018e50-cdd5-40d0-bd22-419a2dd52bbe?size=784x588.jpg

https://www.rei.com/product/196268/poler-adventure-table?CAWELAID=120217890012228904
Good pointing out the splattering grease issue. I've got something similar, but it also has 2 bench seats that come all self contained.
Ford Bronco Off-Roading Bronco Badlands - Learn from my wheeling mistakes! IMG_01151

Last edited:

Skydoc

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F350 , LS3 V8 Jeep Wrangler jku
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This makes even less sense. This video is for calibrating speedometer via forscan. You're comment was about tpms and adjusting tire pressure..... Simply lower them wherever you want and drive a few miles and the display will show the new pressure.
Yes the video was for speedo but I think the point was just about using forscan. I have it for my 2018 super duty and have adjusted tpms thresholds, reprogram dash for 55 gallon fuel tank I swapped, dinging noise for doors and seatbelts and many other useful things.

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I need to air down my tires. They're set at 40 and it feels like way too much. I just didn't want to mess with reprogramming TPMS. But it is definitely bouncy on road.
Down? Wouldn't more pressure make them stiffer?

Golfmom

Black Diamond
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carpooling Platinum Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1) Thanks for sharing.
2) Great looking rig.
3) Dirty fingers scratching the touchscreen: hadn't thought of that one, but it's a great tip. Will order the screen protector.
4) Scuffs from entry/exit or seatbelts are too low on the totem poll to be considered when wheeling a lux Badlands (my build is the same, by the way.) "Let it happen" and enjoy the moment.
5) 20 PSI is WAY too much pressure for real wheeling. I rarely wheel my Wrangler on 38s above 10PSI (non beadlock) and the heavier Bronco could maybe call for 15 PSI in an extremely conservative situation. But 20 PSI is going to be hell on your back and hell on your Bronco, respectively. Consider 15 a max and maybe 12 for moderate crawling/wheeling. Trust me, the truck can take it and your back will thank you.
At the Off Roadeo in Las Vegas the tires were set to 25 (corporate decision). Instructor recommended less than 15 for sure.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I'm leaning towards just the MOLLE grate. Is the fold down really that useful?
I made the mistake and ordered both of these accessories. He speaks the truth about how difficult it is to get that table drilled and those cheap ass mounts in place. Just this evening I decided I would get more use from the MOLLE grate so switched them out. Anyone want a fold down table? cheap!!

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands