First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m actually not a fan of auto stop start, on any car. It’s kind of an advanced feature and I’ve only seen it on autos. I haven’t really seen that feature on base model ford trucks, sorry if it is there but I haven’t seen it. You gotta think you either dual batteries, one main and a smaller secondary, or a big expensive battery with over 900cca like a BMW. It’s just not a normal feature for a base model vehicle. What I would like to see for us manual bro’s is an auto brake hold feature.
Sponsored

BDSQACH

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger... Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Base
We may need to start a thread on how to permanently disable auto start/stop in the Bronco.:)
In the a Ranger it works pretty well/smooth. (I'm not entirely a fan) But if you put it sport mode it disables the auto stop start... And it's free with extra HP! Or you can just push the disable button. (I understand how annoying that is but my GMC i traded in did not have a disable feature.. you had to put it in manual gear mode which was odd)

Also i had a MT in Spain and it had a auto SS; works as others explain. But it's actually better than the AT SS; because the time it takes to actually push the clutch in it has already started. Absolutely no wait time at all.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands