Sponsored

Off Rodeo opening up to former attendees.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It looks like there will be some announcement soon on this. I'd hate to have to buy 3 more Broncos. Looking forward to hitting each one.
Sponsored

ne2000

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like there will be some announcement soon on this. I'd hate to have to buy 3 more Broncos. Looking forward to hitting each one.
Not surprising. In the survey they sent me after I attended they specifically asked this question.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If Ford would recognize that folks in the southeast is buying, or already have their Broncos I would love to go. But, they are so danged far away it's just not feasible for me.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They keep sending me email to register even though I already attended so I thought for shits and giggles I would try. This is the response I got.

Ford Bronco Off Rodeo opening up to former attendees. Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 9.28.16 AM
That’s what I figured. They have had that statement on their website for months. Don’t hold your breath. I went to the TX Off Roadeo, had a blast and wanted to go back with another family member and this was on the website in July. I even called and didn’t get anywhere with obtaining additional information. I’m not expecting anything for maybe a year.

OP
OP

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That’s what I figured. They have had that statement on their website for months. Don’t hold your breath. I went to the TX Off Roadeo, had a blast and wanted to go back with another family member and this was on the website in July. I even called and didn’t get anywhere with obtaining additional information. I’m not expecting anything for maybe a year.
Bummer. I hadn't seen it before.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I may go do the Moab if they open it up. I think it will happen by summer/fall and for sure next year. They want to keep it to res holders for now, but at some point it will probably slow down and they can fill the spots with public / repeats.

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's winter and things are slower so if they don't have a full house on weekends they can let in others.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford would recognize that folks in the southeast is buying, or already have their Broncos I would love to go. But, they are so danged far away it's just not feasible for me.
It is soooooooooooo worth a flight (and drive) to Moab.

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bummed there's not one closer too - but flights to Vegas are usually cheap.

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd love to go check it out and bring the GF...but daaaaang that price point is 'spensive.

TiredOldMedic

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mercury Grand Marquis, 86 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in Kentucky. My brother and I are driving 13 hours to Texas. Its the closest one.
Sponsored