First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received the email inviting me to register to be on the Off-Rodeo website (which I did). I indicated where I would go (TX) and when.

Problem is, what next? It is very unclear. The registration/survey just ends.
Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably just wait. I feel like they are still gathering data on when and where people want to attend so they can plan accordingly.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've already been.

o_O

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

from what I understand, there'll be an other e-mail with a link or option to then register, once the events are setup. Be interesting to see how hard it will be to reserver a spot and how often per week they run these things, I'm definitely interested in attending, most likely Nevada, but also Moab. But I'll probably wait until I have my own Bronco to take on a road trip to the location, instead of flying.
For now you can only fill out that registration part, they'll contact you once events are scheduled in your select location(s) and you'll have one year from that first event date to register for your free Roadeo.
Pretty good FAQ on their site too.

Also appears that these will be open to anyone, no matter if you have or want to order a Bronco, just have to pay what ever the event costs, we as owners get one ticket free, up to two guests will be possible at what ever they determine the cost will be.

Of course no travel to/from or lodging included.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah is was a misleading registration. I think many of us thought it was to register for the actual training and it turned out to be a Website registration with a basic profile setup.

When the time slots of your choices get closer, they are supposed to contact you about real registrations.

Let's just hope they do it far enough in advanced you actually have a chance to book a hotel.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

from what I understand, there'll be an other e-mail with a link or option to then register, once the events are setup. Be interesting to see how hard it will be to reserver a spot and how often per week they run these things, I'm definitely interested in attending, most likely Nevada, but also Moab. But I'll probably wait until I have my own Bronco to take on a road trip to the location, instead of flying.
For now you can only fill out that registration part, they'll contact you once events are scheduled in your select location(s) and you'll have one year from that first event date to register for your free Roadeo.
Pretty good FAQ on their site too.

Also appears that these will be open to anyone, no matter if you have or want to order a Bronco, just have to pay what ever the event costs, we as owners get one ticket free, up to two guests will be possible at what ever they determine the cost will be.

Of course no travel to/from or lodging included.
I believe some of the emails that talked about the modular top delay and crediting customers who had ordered it indicates the cost for a guest was around $250.
That's for a 1.5-day event and evidently includes at least one meal.
Sponsored