Wildtrak
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Updated 7/30: On a Q2 earnings call today, Ford has officially announced that 150k reservations have been received so far. We're glad to see an official number from Ford and 150k for just over 2 weeks of ordering is very impressive, particularly during these unusual times. We've reached out to source to see why estimate was higher than official tally.

If you're one of lucky reservation holders and haven't yet done so, remember to add yourself to our reservation tracking list @ Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Advertisement

Last edited:

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
I have been so curious! Thanks Doug, while many will undoubtedly back out this is truly astonishing. And if I recall Ford's target all along was 200k a year and this is just reservations?!?

So realistically, the entire first year production could solely be on reservation holders??! 🤯

rkj__

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mini Countryman S
That's a lot of interested potential buyers, and a big wad of cash for ford to hold onto.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
I have been so curious! Thanks Doug, while many will undoubtedly back out this is truly astonishing. And if I recall Ford's target all along was 200k a year and this is just reservations?!?

So realistically, the entire first year production could solely be on reservation holders??! 🤯
Yeah I think that’s what @Bronco Dealer was alluding to in another thread. That there isn’t gonna be any dealer stock on lots for a loooong time. Even if only half of those get converted to orders that’s crazy.

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
DJizrEoW0AAkg0k.jpg

ArcticRaptor

First Edition
First Name
Jerry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 and 2020 Raptors and 2008 Adrenaline
Vehicle Showcase
If all are considered 2021, then just 3% of them are First Editions. That's not too bad of a number and makes me feel a little better about the 7,000 units versus 3,500. At this point it almost seems like Ford should call the FE's 2021 and everything else would be a 2022. That could help it's uniqueness.

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
'Blu'
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just wait until they hit the streets too, we're the enthusiasts drooling over every crumb Doug feeds us. Average consumer sees a MSN article and may not even click it. And the average car buy probably didn't do a reservation either.

Once they hit the street as rolling billboards 🤯

Advertisement

Advertisement