First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't wait to see statistics for the Jeep Wrangler for the years 2019 & 2020 vs. 2021 & 2022. :)
True, that should be interesting!
JL/JLU buyers might wait to see the Bronco before they make a choice.
I was on the edge of swapping my JKU for a JLU thinking that’s not much of a chamge I might just keep the JKU.

Now I’m all in for a Bronco, plus my wife hate driving the Jeep, maybe she’ll prefer the Bronco! We’ll see when we get it. I’ll
most likely order ASAP without seeing/test driving it.
Sponsored

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Pick up the phone because I fucking called it.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
that is not negativity. Let me give you an example. You and your family eat a new pizza joint that is just not good and you decide never to eat there again. Is that a negative decision or a smart one?
It's a negative decision and a foolish one if the pizza was actually good, but you couldn't get over your negativity: "I will never buy a wrangler" "I will never buy a Toyota product again"

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Going to add a BB or Base to that total after the build and price goes live...

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

WOW !!! I'm sure that makes Ford happy they expected 200K.

Makes me depressed though, I will be pimping everyone else's Bronc before I can get my own. I regret not making a res earlier now. if I make a res now I won't see it till '23 :(
I’m in no rush, but am reserving. 230k chances to get it right before mine gets built.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
in my example I said the pizza was bad. But whatever. I will vote with my wallet and I did when I purchased my fj cruiser and tundra but never again. I replaced my tundra with a 2013 raptor and now I have a 2019 raptor. The bronco will sit right next to the raptor. I am investing in ford as they have created really good vehicles in the last 10 years. How many cars have Toyota created in the last 10 years? And you can not say the frs or Supra as they had help from Subaru and bmw.

It's a negative decision and a foolish one if the pizza was actually good, but you couldn't get over your negativity: "I will never buy a wrangler" "I will never buy a Toyota product again"

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For FCA this news is just another of the 4 horses of the Broncpocalypse

1. Lockers and 35's likely under 40k

2. Modern styling and features

3. Massive reservation numbers

4. ????

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t want to be negative, but how many of these are from little jimmy, sitting in his parents basement, would love a new bronco, but Can’t drive, has no job, or gave his last $100 for the actual reservation, to say he had one? Half of those reserves will be canceled and Ford knows that

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did someone say pizza, you can thank the power of Pineapple Pizza for 130K of those reservations!

Ford Bronco [Official] 150K Bronco Reservations Received Already F818EE35-4461-409E-9571-95CC72509A74

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no worries about Covid slowing production next year, After November it will stop being a thing. ...
Plenty of people are still going to be dying in November. And probably next June when Ford starts delivering Broncos too. We still have less than a quarter of the population with immunity, and need triple that amount before it is suppressed.

From the reservation faq
All reservations will be completed before production of stock units begins.
Their website has said other things that turned out to be blatantly untrue. Like changing dealers at any point until the order was placed. The stealerships have a lot of power, and if they want units on the lot to sell at a markup to walk-ins they will find a way to make it happen.

Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope i get this thing in a decent time frame. I reserved July 14th at 445am.

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's a lot of interested potential buyers, and a big wad of cash for ford to hold onto.
From what I understand, the deposits for the reservations go directly to the dealership you choose, not Ford. At least that is what my credit card statement showed.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes they hosed it up with the blazer. They could have got into the market like the bronco, but didn't. Their loss.
I’ve seen a lot of comparisons to the failed Blazer but doesn’t GM own Hummer? They are trying to bring that to market so maybe the softened Blazer is supposed to compete with the softener Escape?

Though I don’t think the Hummer will take any sales away from the Ford Bronco.
Sponsored