Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm optimistic about your description's value of a reservation. I've been wondering if it has little relevance in the sense that -> with all other things equal <- if one guy has a reservation date of July 13 and another guy has July 27 - are they on equal footing for order day 1? If so, I could see people clipping heels to get through the door!
From what I understand, the sooner you reserve the sooner your dealer will call you to turn your reservation into an order.
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The wait may be longer if Velocity Blue is still “late availability”, which is fine by me.

Sponsored

jim_gorski

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The VP of Communication at Ford just tweeted there’s been 150,000 orders. So this entire thread has been WAY off.

Source:
Oooooh the working on increasing production part is interesting

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you find your "Place in line"
So you can predict if you can take delivery in 2021, or must wait until 2022....
Build order is likely to have a lot to do with when you place your order and what configuration and options it would includes. Reservations don't seem to be worth much more than a pat on the head.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The VP of Communication at Ford just tweeted there’s been 150,000 orders. So this entire thread has been WAY off.

Source:
orders? even Ford people don't know the difference?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build order is likely to have a lot to do with when you place your order and what configuration and options it would includes. Reservations don't seem to be worth much more than a pat on the head.
From what I have read from the Ford reps on this site, everything you mentioned comes into play, including the reservation "timing" and since it has been stated that reservations will be built before dealer inventory.... at 150k strong, that's a big bonus.

Now, are the FE Broncos the first 7000 off the line? I am unclear on that but it has been hinted at.
Sponsored