Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thread title updated. Nothing better than official numbers and they’re still very impressive. Reaching out to source to see why estimate was higher than official tally.
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thread title updated. Nothing better than official numbers and they’re still very impressive. Reaching out to source to see why estimate was higher than official tally.
Wow, that’s quite a difference. The old inflated number was getting thrown around all kinds of online articles as being accurate.

djwaly97

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Like someone said before, I think configuration & trim will have more of an impact on delivery date than your reservation #

They're not gonna switch between all the trims just because you’re one spot ahead. I assume first editions first, then followed by higher trims.

Gladiator was rolled out this way - more so for dealer stock inventory. I’d think they’d want the nicest stuff getting more road time than my Base order. Lol

Rangerz520

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 2019 F150 Reg Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im not sure where I read this but.. 230.000 orders less 50% (i also ordered two) =115.000 units ordered at 1200 per day = 95 days of production. However in the big picture we have a long way to go until production starts. Sooo how many more orders will there be

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im not sure where I read this but.. 230.000 orders less 50% (i also ordered two) =115.000 units ordered at 1200 per day = 95 days of production. However in the big picture we have a long way to go until production starts. Sooo how many more orders will there be
The official numbers cam out. As of today there have only been 150,000 reservations.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wonder if 150,000 isn't Ford's estimated order conversion as well. May still be 230,000 reservations and Ford is estimating 150,000 turn into orders.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe the 230k was based on total reservation numbers assigned and 150k is how many reservations still exist(not already cancelled)?

jim_gorski

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On the call the exact wording was that 150k customers placed a reservation. I wonder if 150k is the number of unique billing addresses / ford accounts that placed atleast 1 reservation and the 230k number is the total reservations. I highly doubt that many people have 2 reservations though.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

19 weeks to complete the first reservations is not bad. Even if they start full production March 1st they would be done by the end of June. Then continue until it is time to retool, I think is the first few weeks of July. Production on the 2022 starts August.

We are good. I can see my Bronco being built now...

Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At 150K, I still think that transforms to less than 75K orders.

I had Zero intention of reserving two until the infamous website fiasco... and if I thought of it as a way to protect myself so did most of the other people. And because of the continued poor way in which its being handled, most of us are still hanging onto those two.

You combine that with how much time still has to pass before we order and how life changes, needs change. Budgets become the driving factor.

Just so many things that will drive that number down from the 150K.

Don't get me wrong, I still think 150K is super impressive for something no one really knew much about before 7/13. I personally, saw the reveal and my doubt was erased.

Kudos to Ford and especially the team that worked on the Bronco. I still just wish that corporate would dedicate some serious resources to tightening up their act from here on out.

Plus the lower number gives more hope to people who reserved late, and those who haven't reserved at all. I am honestly happy for them. No one wants to wait for calendar year 2022 to get their Bronco.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
probably at the dealer level - as in each dealer will get an allocation - then they choose who on their list gets it first.
MAYBE they choose biased on spec - let the people with the most expensive spec go to the top of the line.....
Or based on customer loyalty or someone willing to take ADM.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
150k maybe after factoring out double reservations and dealer employee reservations? Lol
Sponsored