Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many of those are people that are holding two Broncos?
So if that poll is representative of the masses (it almost certainly isn't, but there's not really an alternative), that's over 150k reserved Broncos.
You'll have plenty cancel, and more reserve once the build tool launches, etc. but that's still a fine number for getting started when no one has even put hands on a production model yet.

And since I didn't reserve until the 22nd that means I'm going to be waiting a while.
Sponsored

Mhumbach

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s $23,000,000 in just reservations ?

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I agree once people start seeing how bada** they are there will be people trying to get in on it that haven't been following it.

351HO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F-150, 92 Ranger, 85 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOW! Well done ford!

I haven’t made a reservation yet because I was planning on waiting until mid 2022 when our vehicle is paid off but at this rate it seems like a reservation would be a good idea.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I read a post last week where someone put forth production estimates with shifts and Saturdays and they were around 6,000 units a week. Thats about 1/2 a year's worth of work. And we haven't even started putting them on 3,000 dealer lots yet!

level3looper

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Approximately 230,000 Bronco reservations have been received to date since the evening of July 13th when reservations opened during the Bronco online reveal! Keep in mind that this figure may be as of a few days ago.

The reservation figure comes by way of one of our reliable sources and the impressive number covers only the Bronco (does not include the Bronco Sport).

If you're one of lucky reservation holders and haven't yet done so, remember to add yourself to our reservation tracking list @ Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

I wonder if you can get access to these numbers broken out over time. I would like to know how many of those were during the first four hours of launch.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Jeep is not happy about this
That would be my guess. Jeep sold 229k wranglers last year. Ford getting there in reservations is probably very scary to them. Wild guess that Bronco is growing the market by 50-75% still means Jeep stands to possibly lose 25% of Wrangler sales to Bronco. This is a good thing. Jeep hasn't had a true competitor in so long, the Jeep is very old technology. Hopefully the competition makes them both innovate quicker.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Total production for the EB was around 200,000. That 11 year run will be eclipsed in 1 year with the NB.

Sponsored

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FCA to dealers, "Don't worry about the Bronco, the Market segment will increase 100%, were not going to see a sales decline in Wranglers,. Now let's get back to work rearranging those deck chairs......"

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't know if there is just misinformation out there or I'm just missing something.

If someone decides to wait and not get a Bronco through a reservation, could they possibly face above MSRP charges?
Possibly yes. Demand will be sky high at first. More so with the higher trims. Once dealers start ordering them they will stock a lot of the higher trims too I bet. Base/Big Bend trims might be hard to find at first
Sponsored