First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford is going to have a logistical nightmare now. Whatever amount they were expecting to get they have far exceeded that #

So this will bleed to every part down stream. For example how many 35" wheels did they order? I am sure there are ongoing calls to suppliers making sure they can deliver all the parts in quantity. You miss 1 or 2 parts and you can't build a Bronco.

With so many orders, Ford can't afford any hiccups because hiccups would result in delayed orders and pissing off reservation holders.

Last edited:

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That was a CD rate at 3% - Stock market could easily top millions.

Sponsored

bsb78

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
FWIW, this is completely in line with what Ford said about reservations going into 2022. They surpassed expected demand for Broncos in the first model year. The demand is unbelievable, even if there’s a lot of cancellations.

This isn’t accounting for the demand of Bronco Sports that is out there.

In summary: $$$$$$

Sponsored

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I currently have two separate reservations. One through Ford, and one through Military Auto Source. Which ever gives me the better deal, I'll cancel the other, Maybe...Not sure yet as my wife wants to trade in her Sorento
I’m in the exact same boat. Have you bought through MAS before? This is my first go at it.

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree that the Wrangler sales are in trouble, but I think we also have to consider the Toyota 4Runner. Structurally the Bronco is closer to the 4Runner than the Wrangler. On my test drive list the 4Runner is rating higher than the Wrangler primarily because of drivability. I really like the 4Runner but Toyota hasn't done anything with that platform in over 10 years and they are still raking in the cash and selling them like no body's business. I would really like to see the future 4Runner have a more aggressive appearance like the older Land Cruisers, but I digress.
Sponsored