Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would imagine there will be a lot of attrition for a multitude of reasons.
Some people reserved more than one, people change their mind, financial reasons, etc...

It will be interesting to see how many of the 230k reservations make it to actual "i bought a bronco". My guess would be 60%. So 40% fall by the wayside for numerous reasons. Total blind guess
Sponsored

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What this tells me is they need to take some of the $$$ they make off the Bronco and hire a competent IT department.

I still don't have my reservation switch email.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congratulations New Bronco! We all knew it was going to be a hit. Even if half of those reservations go away, it is still over 100k, probably 2021 production is done.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But you have to remember +200k of those reservations are not subject to the echo chamber of this forum and the constant panic of not being able to change dealers/models/doors, etc. I am willing to wager that the majority of them are buyers with single reservations. I am actually surprised by the forum poll that there are not more double reservation holders

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How many of those are people that are holding two Broncos?
I think you are using Bronco6G has an indicator of the group at large. We are all a bit obsessed and maniacal, not the norm. The reservation stats data on 6G are literally 1% of the total reservations

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If all are considered 2021, then just 3% of them are First Editions. That's not too bad of a number and makes me feel a little better about the 7,000 units versus 3,500. At this point it almost seems like Ford should call the FE's 2021 and everything else would be a 2022. That could help it's uniqueness.
If all are considered 2021, then just 3% of them are First Editions. That's not too bad of a number and makes me feel a little better about the 7,000 units versus 3,500. At this point it almost seems like Ford should call the FE's 2021 and everything else would be a 2022. That could help it's uniqueness.
So call a fork a spoon just to make the fork feel special? If that helps I guess

DrKennethNoisewater

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 razor scooter
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would imagine there will be a lot of attrition for a multitude of reasons.
Some people reserved more than one, people change their mind, financial reasons, etc...

It will be interesting to see how many of the 230k reservations make it to actual "i bought a bronco". My guess would be 60%. So 40% fall by the wayside for numerous reasons. Total blind guess
Ha, this is how I'm picturing some reservation holders:
July: Hey this thing looks cool! And it's around $30K, I think I'll reserve one!
August: Hmm I like this rubberized floor with a drain, so I'll go Black Diamond. Ooh, and mid package looks nice! Definitely want the sasquatch package, so I guess I need auto also. And I'll need the V6 of course. Let's see...wait, $50K? Shit, I'm out :(

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many of those are people that are holding two Broncos?
I am - mainly due to the confusion of changing dealerships.

I planned on cancelling one of them - not I see I have until Halloween to do so.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Add one more BD to the list tonight.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think you are using Bronco6G has an indicator of the group at large. We are all a bit obsessed and maniacal, not the norm. The reservation stats data on 6G are literally 1% of the total reservations
And only 5% of FE reservations are cataloged on 6G... I am guessing that 230k is a lot more real than we think..

How many members do we have???

We are not representative of the masses..
Sponsored