First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is a really good ad but that isn’t a Bronco competitor. C&D is saying $70k to start, of course they don’t know, I’d bet more. So it will start well north of a fully loaded Bronco.

GM is clueless, look at how they priced the Cadillac based on the Volt - the ELR was $76K in 2014 and then then they were surprised they only sold 2,000 in one year. It was a freakin 2 dr Volt! The Volt is a great car - I own one — but $76K?

Unlike the ELR the Hummer will sell because people will pay big bucks for trucks but I don’t see much Bronco cross shopping.
I agree with you, they just want some of the excitement that the Bronco is bringing Ford. Have you seen the new Tahoe and Suburbans? The Tahoe starts base at $53k and with any options at all its quickly over $60k. I has a 2000 Tahoe, loved it. Was an LT model, middle of the road with leather. It cost $37k. About $62k for an LT with leather now. Nearly doubled the price. Not shocked that GM is having tons of issues right now. Someone needs to open their eyes and look at the car landscape right now and make some better decisions.
Sponsored

Gasman

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I placed an order on the 27th, does that pretty much guarantee that it’ll be late 2022 before I get it?

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I placed an order on the 27th, does that pretty much guarantee that it’ll be late 2022 before I get it?
No way to say for sure, but I’d say it’s decent chance. It’ll also depend on how many of the reservations ahead of yours actually convert to orders.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make that 230,001.

Finally made the decision to reserve tonight. We didn't want to get to emotionally attached to the idea and wanted to get a bit more information. Anyway... My wife and I sat down and compared the Big Bend and the Black Diamond and she chose....a Badlands! What a girl.

We will be well down the list obviously but neither of us are in a huge rush to get the truck.

We will start making "payments" on it now. Hopefully pay it off immediately.

Sponsored

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hope they max out at the plant, move up production start dates, etc. not sure how possible that even is but moving all of us up even a few weeks would be amazing.

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With Covid, all things outdoors in the US are selling in droves. Campers, Boats, Dirtbikes, motorhomes, i think the Bronco will benefit as well.
Internet nonsense is also up. ? I think I’m just a little cynical based on a few interactions from some teenagers with a credit card on the 2021 Bronco fb group.

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh wow, I didn’t even know they could tell you that. I’m gonna ask my rep. Wonder how many ppl have reserved since then. Also I wonder if they’ll go by that or by order submission... ?
Order submission. MAS has a few reserved, not a crazy amount.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just sorted the reservation numbers from the reservation list and cleaned the data some and there are 271,350 orders from the first smallest order number to the most recent (today). I'm 182,408 away from the smallest and I did my reservation on the 16th b/c I couldn't get through sooner!

Sponsored

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do believe I stated before, the whole first year of production is already accounted for. Thats what I had heard from a friend thats an insider. Awesome for ford. Thats a lot of interest in a vehicle that is so niche in nature.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hmmm maybe I SHOULD buy some ford stock.
Already did at $500 6.34 with 50 more each month. Would have bought when is was 5 something but Im on unemployment at the moment just didnt have it. I may throw part of my next stimulus check at it if we get it. Thats what its for right.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Approximately 230,000 Bronco reservations have been received to date since the evening of July 13th when reservations opened during the Bronco online reveal! Keep in mind that this figure may be as of a few days ago.

The reservation figure comes by way of one of our reliable sources and the impressive number covers only the Bronco (does not include the Bronco Sport).

If you're one of lucky reservation holders and haven't yet done so, remember to add yourself to our reservation tracking list @ Bronco Reservations Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]
That sounds really good but, how many people are going to cancel those reservations now that Ford says initial deliveries for people with reservations will be pushed into 2022.

I hate to say this but I think Ford made a huge mistake by releasing the Bronco Sport 1st. Those resources should have gone to getting the 2 and 4 door Bronco into production. Let's face it, how many people have been sitting around for years saying Ford please give me a another unibody SUV and call it a Bronco.

I think in the end Ford will end up loosing a fair amount of customers due to delivery times being pushed into 2022. Especially if Ford continues to call those vehicles delivered in 2022 2021 models.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford won't put up with this. Some may slip through before they stop it.
How? By cancelling all the real customers pre-orders logged at that location?

It's a brand new vehicle so I doubt there are manufacturer incentives for them to withold, unless it's going to be a penalty applied to other models for the reindeer games played with Bronco.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Plenty of people are still going to be dying in November. And probably next June when Ford starts delivering Broncos too.
Vaccine by year end ends the health risk for proactive folks. The economic damage however likely takes 3-4 years to unwind.
Sponsored