First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So now I get to walk into the dealership with my B&P printout, next to "MSRP" will be my handwritten "Invoice: $5x,xxx".

I like it.
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why is BB listed with several prices (I assume packages), but then the Mid package is listed below with its own price? I don’t get it.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was trying to figure out why it seemed like the discount I just calculated was much more than that which was predicted by Granger with the $2k off invoice. On the b&p it says base msrp for the badlands is $47380 after I did my build, but here it says $44k. Can anyone give an explanation for this?

redflipppper`

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX 3.0 HOSS, 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK. Thanks for the verification. Specifically I'm trying to figure out the INV that Granger will be using. B&P seems to actually be $1212 less than the paperwork.
Remember B&P is to be updated on or around march 8th. Sure that issue will be corrected and it will match the invoice PDF.

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was trying to figure out why it seemed like the discount I just calculated was much more than that which was predicted by Granger with the $2k off invoice. On the b&p it says base msrp for the badlands is $47380 after I did my build, but here it says $44k. Can anyone give an explanation for this?
B&P currently is adding packages to the base price. So if you added mid, high, or lux it shows it as adding to the base vs the options.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the update. I honestly was thinking the baseline vehicle price was closer to 6%. Clearly that was something I made up / wishful thinking (maybe I confused it with the accessories). Interesting to see the Base only 1.5% vs. 3.5% for the FE (not unexpected though).

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this a complete list?

I can’t seem to find (for example) rock rails.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The holdback is basically the bare minimum they need to make on the sale for them to keep the lights on. So sure, the "real" invoice is less, but unless they're operating at a loss it's unlikely you'll ever see it.
Do you think the dealers selling $1000 under invoice is a loss? If so, do they get incentives for selling so many broncos at a loss?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Remember B&P is to be updated on or around march 8th. Sure that issue will be corrected and it will match the invoice PDF.
True that. I've been using someone's Google spreadsheet (has 4 quadrants). Hopefully whomever made that would be willing to accurately update that for the MY22 updated numbers.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think the dealers selling $1000 under invoice is a loss? If so, do they get incentives for selling so many broncos at a loss?
I got my dealer to match that and in doing so he specifically stated there are sufficient dealer hold backs and incentives to still make a profit.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No. Can't be. There is other mystery money in there somewhere. Which is fine, just give me a fair --> good deal.
Sponsored