Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a fuel saving measure I think, kind of like locking hubs, interesting that it looks like Sasquatch does not get it, so I’m guessing it’s tied to the m190 front differential
So its kinda like the old Central Disconnect

Here is a good video

Sponsored

Last edited:

JackBoston

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why is BB listed with several prices (I assume packages), but then the Mid package is listed below with its own price? I don’t get it.
If you are ordering MID, do you select BB MID for 36539 and add 1405, or would that be double paying for the MID?

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So of course I immediately took this and added up my build, and I’m getting at least a $1000 less on MSRP from the B&P using this chart. And yes, I included destination and delivery. I’m hoping this covers some glitches in B&P, but for sure it tells me invoice is about $2200 less than MSRP. Either way, hopefully with this info my dealer won’t try to put the screws to me. I got the call yesterday that I will be ordering in the next week or so.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1611197030812.png

Is it really true where it says "AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED"?? I know the b&P is totally fucked up but it sure goes against this statement!!

According to this Doc I can get option 64W on any trim I order!! you guys believe that? should I believe that?
I think you still need to use it in conjunction with Bronco buyer guide. That will tell which option is available with each trim. It would be nice if I’m wrong but I don’t think so

Lrenz66

Black Diamond
First Name
Lorenzo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 f250, 1967 mustang gt, 2014 f350, 2017 gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Correct me if I'm wrong but looks like you'll be able to order pretty much any option with any trim? Specifically the signature headlights and 33 MTs on the BD?

Someone pinch me.
I noticed that too, I about did a back flip I was so excited! Now if I can get a manual with the mid package that would complete my dream!

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you are ordering MID, do you select BB MID for 36539 and add 1405, or would that be double paying for the MID?
Exactly. I’m not sure how we are supposed to be reading it either. ?‍♂

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you Sir.
Is it a read only document?
You should be able to just download it and do whatever you want with it. However, I created it in Excel using Excel formulas, so I don't know how well it will work if you try to edit it using Google Sheets.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would X-Plan have waived the $1495 destination fee? If not, we only would have saved like $500 on a $50K Badlands.
No. X plan would not have waived the destination fee. It was only 0.4% under invoice plus a $275 program fee and it capped dealer doc fees at $100.

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry if this was asked and I missed it.....the 2 door comes with the MIC so I do not need to add in that price, correct?

Sponsored

bjellefs

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I haven't ready through all pages at this point, but thought I should point out a discrepancy I noticed in case it hasn't been mentioned already.

For the 4 Door Diamond (Base with no options) the prices listed are
Invoice Price
37196 38545

Bump up to the 4 Door BD with Mid package and the price Jumps to 40,140. This is a 1,595 price difference, 100 dollars more expensive than the mid package.

If you add all of the items up individually as listed in the sheet, the price comes out identical to the build and price. Using any of the bundled BD packages, the 100 dollar discrepancy carries through.

Now 100 dollars isn't crazy, but I am not letting them take another penny more than necessary. Just check the math and make sure your dealer has the correct final MSRP and invoice number when you place your order.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I haven't ready through all pages at this point, but thought I should point out a discrepancy I noticed in case it hasn't been mentioned already.

For the 4 Door Diamond (Base with no options) the prices listed are
Invoice Price
37196 38545

Bump up to the 4 Door BD with Mid package and the price Jumps to 40,140. This is a 1,595 price difference, 100 dollars more expensive than the mid package.

If you add all of the items up individually as listed in the sheet, the price comes out identical to the build and price. Using any of the bundled BD packages, the 100 dollar discrepancy carries through.

Now 100 dollars isn't crazy, but I am not letting them take another penny more than necessary. Just check the math and make sure your dealer has the correct final MSRP and invoice number when you place your order.
This is an official Ford document, we all know how accurate the Ford Rockstars work is based on what we have seen in B&P, no one should expect it to be without errors.
Sponsored