Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is the difference of a Base and an Advanced base?
Advanced Base includes the auto trans ($1595) and adv auto 4x4 transfer case ($795). It's required if you add the Sasquatch package.
I don't know if you can buy the Advanced without the Squatch, but I suspect it's not..... but I sure wish it was.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exactly what my order was based off of this is the first thing I got! Then when I approved everything was on it was correct.. We did the contract added the taxes and plate fee! I signed it! Wham bam done ma'am!!

Screenshot_20210119-174529~3.png
Roberts motors in Alton?

Unfortunately no below MSRP from @KearnyMesaFord?
Ask Albert @Granger Ford for a shipping quote.

Tenny

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 Corvette, Volt, Jeep XJ, Stealth RT/TT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The advanced 4x4 requires Sasquatch on the BB.
Ok, I understand that it requires the Sasquatch, but it still doesn't add up even close to what the website has. Why would that even be an option to start off with?

In every case I tested; it was cheaper to start with the lowest tier of that model and then add the stuff later.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s a fuel saving measure I think, kind of like locking hubs, interesting that it looks like Sasquatch does not get it, so I’m guessing it’s tied to the m190 front differential
Of note: BB and OBXw/ 4.27 locker are the only non adv 4x4 models to not have FAD. Any idea why?

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The advanced 4x4 requires Sasquatch on the BB.
I've noticed all other trims (except BB and BD) list Adv 4x4 as E5C and seems to be tied to Sasquatch, where BB and BD show an E5A Adv 4x4 in addition to the E5C (Sas) with the price reflecting an add on of Auto and Adv 4x4. The B&P won't let you add Adv 4x4 without Squatch on BB, But this may indicate you can, for just the price of Auto and Adv.

This also may relate to the Front Axle Disco not being on BB 4.27 locker, as that would be the case with Adv 4x4

nastyMAC

Badlands
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gli
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the latest Official Bronco Price List with MSRP & Dealer Invoice. This will help forum members to understand where dealers are on pricing and to help with your negotiations.

[Price List - PDF File Download]

Use in conjunction with:
2021 Bronco Order Guide

2021 Ford Bronco Price List (Invoice MSRP) w Accessories
This spreadsheet was created by user @Natai

I have also updated the original pricing spreadsheet with the above information:

2021 Bronco pricing & savings spreadsheet (X-Plan vs Invoice and Below Invoice)

2021 Ford Bronco Invoice Price List MSRP.jpg
2021 Ford Bronco Invoice Price List MSRP 2.jpg
Be mindful of the Base MSRP price after finalizing your build with Wildtrak. It change from $49,475 to $50,770. That is a whopping $1295 difference!

Edit: Even the final build on Outer Banks the MSRP price jumps to $44,335 from $43040!

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Bronco INVOICE Price / MSRP Price List [Jan 19] Screenshot_20210122-122329_Adobe Acrobat

Last edited:

95buckeye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plan on ordering Monday. Dealer told me $1000 nonrefundable. Anybody else hear that? Curious

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes Roberts Motors in Alton!!
I was up there a couple weeks ago looking at the bronco sports they had in, a sales guy came out and as soon as I started asking about deals on the big Bronco he couldn't get away fast enuff. It was kinda funny, never had that happen before. Glad you got a good deal though, looking forward to pictures of your rig.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was up there a couple weeks ago looking at the bronco sports they had in, a sales guy came out and as soon as I started asking about deals on the big Bronco he couldn't get away fast enuff. It was kinda funny, never had that happen before. Glad you got a good deal though, looking forward to pictures of your rig.
That is to funny!! Where did you end up going to?!

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That is to funny!! Where did you end up going to?!
I think I'm just gonna use my Grangetober deal and let my July 17th expire, we were contemplating getting two but most likely not going to be able to make that happen. Weber or Roberts can service one or both if we're even still in the state by then.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I'm just gonna use my Grangetober deal and let my July 17th expire, we were contemplating getting two but most likely not going to be able to make that happen. Weber or Roberts can service one or both if we're even still in the state by then.
Aww I gotcha..what are you shooting for trim wise??!!! You know I was thinking I bet he ran bc he thought please don't let this guy be as crazy as Ashley about bronco's!! ??

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aww I gotcha..what are you shooting for trim wise??!!! You know I was thinking I bet he ran bc he thought please don't let this guy be as crazy as Ashley about bronco's!! ??
Basesquatch v6 is in the lead out of my 9 fav builds. Dude didn't even offer his business card, lol.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Basesquatch v6 is in the lead out of my 9 fav builds. Dude didn't even offer his business card, lol.
Did it happen to be Curtis or Marcus?
I like that build if I don't end up having an EB built my next bronco be a base or a Sport go with my SAS!
Sponsored