First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford f150 SC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello has anyone had this problem with the Bad Lands ordering. When you add the 2.7 it takes off the paint protection film, sound deadening headliner, roof rack with crossbars and the brush guard. I went to the dealer to place my order and this is what happened. Also on line it does the same thing.
Sponsored

Attachments

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hello has anyone had this problem with the Bad Lands ordering. When you add the 2.7 it takes off the paint protection film, sound deadening headliner, roof rack with crossbars and the brush guard. I went to the dealer to place my order and this is what happened. Also on line it does the same thing.
Hundreds of times, it seems to be due to GVWR weight issues. Buy at the parts department and put them on after you get it.

Search the forum for many posts about it.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone else experiencing a dealership trying to charge MSRP + some type of Commitment Addendum Fee, where the fee is on TOP of the MSRP? This is not a deposit. Is Ford pushing this or is this just local to this dealership?
No, I ordered from Red River Ford in Cabot, AR. Invoice pricing, no deposit.

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I ordered from Red River Ford in Cabot, AR. Invoice pricing, no deposit.
Hey, I just got of the phone from Red River and cannot remember the guys name, but he said they are only offering MSRP. Said they don't even know what invoice looks like. I know this isn't true, but figured I'd share. I am looking to switch dealers and figured I'd switch to them if they are offering invoice.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I just got of the phone from Red River and cannot remember the guys name, but he said they are only offering MSRP. Said they don't even know what invoice looks like. I know this isn't true, but figured I'd share. I am looking to switch dealers and figured I'd switch to them if they are offering invoice.
Hmm, I got it in writing, twice, and ordered. They may not be offering that anymore. Or hopefully I'm not being swindled.

Sponsored

smhenry

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm, I got it in writing, twice, and ordered. They may not be offering that anymore. Or hopefully I'm not being swindled.
Surely you were not swindled! Would you mind telling me who you spoke with? I feel like I spoke with a guy that has no clue.

LeshMcG

Black Diamond
First Name
Alicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm trying to get all my paperwork together as I'm placing my order on Saturday. I did the build and price again to have a fresh set and noticed that the price for my Black Diamond build has increased by $795. Previously the standard option was the 4x4 with Automatic On-Demand Engagement with the upgrade to the Advance Engagement. Now the Advanced Engagement is standard. I'm not seeing any other differences from my previous builds and based on the price list from this post this is where my difference is coming from.

Why do they keep tweaking things?? :mad:

MarkusBigBucks

Badlands
First Name
Markus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Superduty 7.3 PSD, 2017 Ford Escape.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m trying to figure out why the dealers need to make anything over invoice , due to the fact they don’t have to even sell these reserved Broncos , I mean they are already sold. They don’t even have to carry the invoice , receive the vehicle we come down pick it up . I know they have bills to pay and need to make money as the rest of us do, but it seems some are pretty greedy on a rig they have very little to do with.

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I may have missed this but I am trying to confirm if pricing for all of the available options is the same if I have the dealer install the options or buy them separately to install myself? For example, do the prices consider the value of the item being swapped ou5 like a soft top for a hard top? In past dealer installed items I got both sets of wheels because my came from the factory with one option and I upgraded at the dealership for a different option.

Sponsored
OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I may have missed this but I am trying to confirm if pricing for all of the available options is the same if I have the dealer install the options or buy them separately to install myself? For example, do the prices consider the value of the item being swapped ou5 like a soft top for a hard top? In past dealer installed items I got both sets of wheels because my came from the factory with one option and I upgraded at the dealership for a different option.
No, "pricing for all of the available options" is NOT the same. Accessory Pricing can be one of three ways:
DIO - Factory Accessories on your Window Sticker Ford Pays the Dealer to Install.
Dealer - You pay the dealer for the accessory and his installation labor, which will be higher than Ford pays.
Parts - If you buy the parts from your dealers parts department or an online discounted Ford dealers parts website you will pay less and with no labor included.

The value of parts being swaped is irrelevant unless you negoiate something with your dealer for a swap/exchange. Whatever the dealer takes off your Bronco belongs to you, make sure you tell them you want to keep them and then you can sell them here on Bronco6g.

Here is a link to better understand the DIO program:
DIO (Dealer Installed Options) Program Allows Bronco Accessories To Be Included In Purchase Price and Installed by Dealer

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK That is what I was getting at. I just want to make sure I am getting everything they take off so I can sell it or keep it. For instance I can order the wider sasquatch fender flares and get the stock ones to sell later.

I have seen that thread but is there a thread that shows all of the DIO that are available? The thread linked shows Bronco's DIO list is (Coming Soon)

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OK That is what I was getting at. I just want to make sure I am getting everything they take off so I can sell it or keep it. For instance I can order the wider sasquatch fender flares and get the stock ones to sell later.

I have seen that thread but is there a thread that shows all of the DIO that are available? The thread linked shows Bronco's DIO list is (Coming Soon)
Here you go:

⚙ 2021 BRONCO ACCESSORIES PICTURES! Ford Performance Parts Catalog + Availability Schedule ?

Reactions: thd

King_

First Edition
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I ordered my FE from Red River in Cabot, AR too and I was told a long time ago that it'll be invoice for me as well.

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I ordered my FE from Red River in Cabot, AR too and I was told a long time ago that it'll be invoice for me as well.
Some know how to neogiate, some know how to walk out and find another dealer, some don't know they should have a price agreement in place before ordering, others understand they may pay MSRP and be be fine with that. Find whatever works for you and move forward.
Sponsored