www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE

We completed our first full week of retail order scheduling. A few notes:

Commodity Ramp Up – Part availability will vary each week and month and will impact order scheduling sequence. For instance, we have heavy soft tops initially as hard tops ramp up, and so we had a higher mix of soft tops this month than our full year estimate calls for.

All Orders are in Play – Because of the commodities, all orders are in play. The scheduling system will still select based off (1) Dealer Allocation, (2) Commodities, and then (3) Timestamp, but because a lot of the orders are built very similarly, the system will continue to go down the list until it finds a clean order.

To help better manage your customers’ expectations, starting with July production we will provide a National Bronco Commodity Report monthly (attached for June as reference) that will show our monthly build capacities compared to the full unscheduled order bank by key commodities. This will give direct line of site of our supply and demand on commodities and provide dealers with a resource to talk to customers about making potential changes to their orders to improve their build timing.

Scheduling Timeline

Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:

· Week 1: First Editions

o NOTE: These will be scheduled throughout the entire Model Year. Additionally, all First Edition allocations were calculated based on # of First Edition orders in order bank as of March 19 deadline.

· Week 2: Dealer Earned Allocation – Non-First Edition Orders

· Week 3 & 4: Clean Up, As Necessary

As a reminder, we will send all order holders a communication in May notifying them of their estimated delivery timeframe based on their current build, production volume, and allocation."

There was more but this is the important info. Personally, I would not advocate anyone changing their orders to try and get built as doing so would amount to trying to hit an invisible moving target. Commodities will change weekly and monthly so what do you change this week to try and figure out what their capacities are going to be next week? According to this, low time stamp doesn't guarantee anything at this point. It's more like a lottery for "clean" priority 19s at this point so don't bother asking anymore. You will have an email by May for estimated delivery or you won't. Your dealer will know when you are previewed, you will know sometime Thursday if your numbers got drawn.

Also posted by @Razorbak86 :

June Production Demand vs Capacity

Legend:
  • USOB = Unscheduled Order Bank
  • Black, + ppts = :love:
  • Red, (-) ppts = 😭
Ford Bronco Official 2021 BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE + June Production Demand vs Capacity [Commodity / Constraints] Chart 2021 Bornco June Production Demand vs Capacity
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Commodity Ramp Up – Part availability will vary each week and month and will impact order scheduling sequence. For instance, we have heavy soft tops initially as hard tops ramp up, and so we had a higher mix of soft tops this month than our full year estimate calls for.

All Orders are in Play – Because of the commodities, all orders are in play. The scheduling system will still select based off (1) Dealer Allocation, (2) Commodities, and then (3) Timestamp, but because a lot of the orders are built very similarly, the system will continue to go down the list until it finds a clean order.

To help better manage your customers’ expectations, starting with July production we will provide a National Bronco Commodity Report monthly (attached for June as reference) that will show our monthly build capacities compared to the full unscheduled order bank by key commodities. This will give direct line of site of our supply and demand on commodities and provide dealers with a resource to talk to customers about making potential changes to their orders to improve their build timing.

Scheduling Timeline

Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:

o NOTE: These will be scheduled throughout the entire Model Year. Additionally, all First Edition allocations were calculated based on # of First Edition orders in order bank as of March 19 deadline.

As a reminder, we will send all order holders a communication in May notifying them of their estimated delivery timeframe based on their current build, production volume, and allocation."

There was more but this is the important info. Personally, I would not advocate anyone changing their orders to try and get built as doing so would amount to trying to hit an invisible moving target. Commodities will change weekly and monthly so what do you change this week to try and figure out what their capacities are going to be next week? According to this, low time stamp doesn't guarantee anything at this point. It's more like a lottery for "clean" priority 19s at this point so don't bother asking anymore. You will have an email by May for estimated delivery or you won't. Your dealer will know when you are previewed, you will know sometime Thursday if your numbers got drawn.
This should be made into its own thread! This is new info, yes? I don’t recall it being stated this way before.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

<clip>
Thanks for sharing!

I have to say, of (1), (2), and (3), I feel like the order should be (3) with (2) as the limiting factor. (1) should mean nothing, and it's more than a little disappointing that it's listed as #1. I've been reading that for a while so this isn't really shocking, but it is what it is.

In any case, I'll just wait to see if I get an email. I've only ever owned Ford vehicles but I need / want something different sooner than late this year, so I'm going to go test out some competitors and when I get my delivery estimate I can make my choice. I have enough stress in my life to get overly worked up about this.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This should be made into its own thread! This is new info, yes? I don’t recall it being stated this way before.
Came out last night but basically the same info Zach laid out in earlier posts. Most of this has been thrown around the forum in one way or another and always came back to commodity availability. Ford is trying to build as many vehicles as possible with what is coming in the door. If you are them do you say, "we are going to build in time stamp order since that's what we originally communicated", or "Foxtrot!, we got stuff here to build these but won't be in order".

I've said from the jump any attempt to figure out how Ford is going to do this is going to be difficult if not impossible because of commodities.

Mike Mc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Came out last night but basically the same info Zach laid out in earlier posts. Most of this has been thrown around the forum in one way or another and always came back to commodity availability. Ford is trying to build as many vehicles as possible with what is coming in the door. If you are them do you say, "we are going to build in time stamp order since that's what we originally communicated", or "Foxtrot!, we got stuff here to build these but won't be in order".

I've said from the jump any attempt to figure out how Ford is going to do this is going to be difficult if not impossible because of commodities.
It is just like Ford builds every other vehicle line, with time stamp used instead of priority code. Dealers have been doing this forever.

Sponsored

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Scheduling Timeline

I was also told not to get too excited when I receive my email as Ford may build my vehicle but if they are short on chips they will park the B in a lot until they get the chips... can’t wait for that to happen 🤯

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[...]
This, too... June Production Demand vs Capacity

Legend:
  • Red, (-) ppts = 😭
Ford Bronco Official 2021 BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE + June Production Demand vs Capacity [Commodity / Constraints] Chart 2021 Bornco June Production Demand vs Capacity

Last edited:
OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was also told not to get too excited when I receive my email as Ford may build my vehicle but if they are short on chips they will park the B in a lot until they get the chips... can’t wait for that to happen 🤯
The next issue will be the email saying the vehicle is built then waiting to see shipped. This is likely going to be another huge pain point for dealers. Ford can turn the modem on and tell you exactly where it is but we don't have access to that. They could come quick, might be a bottleneck with transport companies. Think about the poor guys in AK or HI, that wait will sock.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Legend:
  • Red, (-) ppts = 😭
Very interesting. Thanks for posting. I had more hope for my BD/mid build until i saw those negative numbers for the mic top and tow package. Ugh.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Legend:
  • Red, (-) ppts = 😭
This seems to indicate Lux isn’t a constraint currently?

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I’ll be getting mine after Christmas it looks like going off this. :( Definitely tempted to switch my order back to First Edition as it looks like I have a better chance of getting it sooner than if I stick with the Badlands.

Last edited:

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Based on his commodities chart, that's not accurate. With them listing higher Lux commodities, it is indicating that they have the components on hand to build a Lux system including chips. Otherwise, Lux would be a red item and soemthing else would bump in place.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So Lux is not a problem this week...

USOB = parts available after scheduled production so others can be built if the build request all falls into the black? - like "extra" Broncos? Or is this what's available for building the scheduled Broncos? Please clarify.

Last edited:

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I’ll be getting mine after Christmas it looks like going off this. :( Definitely tempted to switch my order back to First Edition as it looks like I have a better chance of getting it sooner than if I stick with the Badlands.
Even if you switched back to the FE, you could still be waiting just as long since they aren't scheduling them but once a month. I'm gearing up for late summer build of my FE and I ordered within 30 min of opening.