Sponsored

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So, I have seen a number of people note they plan on downgrading from FE when they are forced to order. How do I upgrade if FE become available? While on that topic, I have never understood how people got FE in the first place. It was sold out as soon as I clicked on reservations (minute one). Also, they magically doubled the amount of FE. How did people get those?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even if you switched back to the FE, you could still be waiting just as long since they aren't scheduling them but once a month. I'm gearing up for late summer build of my FE and I ordered within 30 min of opening.
Valid point. I’m pretty much screwed either way. :( I guess the only good news is that I will have more of my truck paid off leading to less monthly payments for the Bronco at trade in time.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I have seen a number of people note they plan on downgrading from FE when they are forced to order. How do I upgrade if FE become available? While on that topic, I have never understood how people got FE in the first place. It was sold out as soon as I clicked on reservations (minute one). Also, they magically doubled the amount of FE. How did people get those?
There is no way to upgrade to FE unless you already had it reserved or your daddy is Mike Levine.

Sponsored

tmbonnett

First Edition
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

"BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE

We completed our first full week of retail order scheduling. A few notes:

Commodity Ramp Up – Part availability will vary each week and month and will impact order scheduling sequence. For instance, we have heavy soft tops initially as hard tops ramp up, and so we had a higher mix of soft tops this month than our full year estimate calls for.

All Orders are in Play – Because of the commodities, all orders are in play. The scheduling system will still select based off (1) Dealer Allocation, (2) Commodities, and then (3) Timestamp, but because a lot of the orders are built very similarly, the system will continue to go down the list until it finds a clean order.

To help better manage your customers’ expectations, starting with July production we will provide a National Bronco Commodity Report monthly (attached for June as reference) that will show our monthly build capacities compared to the full unscheduled order bank by key commodities. This will give direct line of site of our supply and demand on commodities and provide dealers with a resource to talk to customers about making potential changes to their orders to improve their build timing.

Scheduling Timeline

Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:

· Week 1: First Editions

o NOTE: These will be scheduled throughout the entire Model Year. Additionally, all First Edition allocations were calculated based on # of First Edition orders in order bank as of March 19 deadline.

· Week 2: Dealer Earned Allocation – Non-First Edition Orders

· Week 3 & 4: Clean Up, As Necessary

As a reminder, we will send all order holders a communication in May notifying them of their estimated delivery timeframe based on their current build, production volume, and allocation."

There was more but this is the important info. Personally, I would not advocate anyone changing their orders to try and get built as doing so would amount to trying to hit an invisible moving target. Commodities will change weekly and monthly so what do you change this week to try and figure out what their capacities are going to be next week? According to this, low time stamp doesn't guarantee anything at this point. It's more like a lottery for "clean" priority 19s at this point so don't bother asking anymore. You will have an email by May for estimated delivery or you won't. Your dealer will know when you are previewed, you will know sometime Thursday if your numbers got drawn.

Also posted by @Razorbak86 :

June Production Demand vs Capacity

Legend:
  • USOB = Unscheduled Order Bank
  • Black, + ppts = :love:
  • Red, (-) ppts = 😭
Ford Bronco Official 2021 BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE + June Production Demand vs Capacity [Commodity / Constraints] Chart rr5t
It would appear that the dual tops on my FE is the culprit in not getting pulled yet. Any insight on when these will be pulled as neither MIC nor soft tops alone appear to be an issue.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yikes

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info. It does look like us 2door BL peeps with MIC are going to have to be very very patient.

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would appear that the dual tops on my FE is the culprit in not getting pulled yet. Any insight on when these will be pulled as neither MIC nor soft tops alone appear to be an issue.
But combined they are a problem. Until both tops are in plentiful supply, I would expect Ford to push out dual tops.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They definitely lasted longer than a few minutes, it was just a battle of refreshing/internet quality, and patience in order to get one. The site traffic was so high that they inadvertently oversold FE's and instead of canceling 3500 orders, they allowed the increase. There was never a second release of FE reservations. It's theorized that the system didn't count 2 and 4 doors together within the initial 3500, and accidentally sold 3500 of each. You can't upgrade to FE, even if a bunch of people canceled (and they did, which is why the final # is less than 7,000 and not announced yet).

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WildTrak is toast. Yayyyy early reservations. What a sh*t sammich.
Sponsored