Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm basically screwed, my dealer has 5 allocations total with 2 FEs and 1 priority, so it's likely 1 Bronco per cycle. Month 1 = priority, month 2 = FE, month 3 = FE, month 4 = maybe me IF they have the commodities (I have a BL with most options so basically it's the same as a FE). So timestamps mean very little. This allocation thing is the stupidest thing I've ever heard, Ford's attempt at making the system fair for dealers is screwing customers who should have been at the front of the line. 100% bullshit if I have to wait until October or November with a 7/13 10:08 pm reservation.
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With 7/13 8:15 time stamp if I’m not a July build (August delivery?) I will seriously consider moving to a 2022. I only need the slightest of excuses to see the new colors.
feel like many people will do this cause people with later time stamps are getting their broncos because they picked stuff that is readily available

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford needs to stop trying to copy Tesla. It works for them because they don’t have to deal with stupid dealerships.

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
mine adds up to a minus 46, not looking good for me anytime soon

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The tow Package is interesting. I didn’t envision it being such a shortfall

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m getting close to figuring out when I’ll get my bronco just some simple calculations left 😂
Ford Bronco Official 2021 BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE + June Production Demand vs Capacity [Commodity / Constraints] Chart 449C4D8E-AECC-4C3F-8209-3AC2A2D9EEA6

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
"BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE

We completed our first full week of retail order scheduling. A few notes:

Commodity Ramp Up – Part availability will vary each week and month and will impact order scheduling sequence. For instance, we have heavy soft tops initially as hard tops ramp up, and so we had a higher mix of soft tops this month than our full year estimate calls for.

All Orders are in Play – Because of the commodities, all orders are in play. The scheduling system will still select based off (1) Dealer Allocation, (2) Commodities, and then (3) Timestamp, but because a lot of the orders are built very similarly, the system will continue to go down the list until it finds a clean order.

To help better manage your customers’ expectations, starting with July production we will provide a National Bronco Commodity Report monthly (attached for June as reference) that will show our monthly build capacities compared to the full unscheduled order bank by key commodities. This will give direct line of site of our supply and demand on commodities and provide dealers with a resource to talk to customers about making potential changes to their orders to improve their build timing.

Scheduling Timeline

Thursday scheduling will continue on a weekly basis with the following monthly cadence:

· Week 1: First Editions

o NOTE: These will be scheduled throughout the entire Model Year. Additionally, all First Edition allocations were calculated based on # of First Edition orders in order bank as of March 19 deadline.

· Week 2: Dealer Earned Allocation – Non-First Edition Orders

· Week 3 & 4: Clean Up, As Necessary

As a reminder, we will send all order holders a communication in May notifying them of their estimated delivery timeframe based on their current build, production volume, and allocation."

There was more but this is the important info. Personally, I would not advocate anyone changing their orders to try and get built as doing so would amount to trying to hit an invisible moving target. Commodities will change weekly and monthly so what do you change this week to try and figure out what their capacities are going to be next week? According to this, low time stamp doesn't guarantee anything at this point. It's more like a lottery for "clean" priority 19s at this point so don't bother asking anymore. You will have an email by May for estimated delivery or you won't. Your dealer will know when you are previewed, you will know sometime Thursday if your numbers got drawn.

Also posted by @Razorbak86 :

June Production Demand vs Capacity

Legend:
  • USOB = Unscheduled Order Bank
  • Black, + ppts = :love:
  • Red, (-) ppts = 😭
Ford Bronco Official 2021 BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE + June Production Demand vs Capacity [Commodity / Constraints] Chart 449C4D8E-AECC-4C3F-8209-3AC2A2D9EEA6
Not that I believe it matters, but who assigns the priority code 10-19 or 99? My dealership is saying it’s Ford and that they can’t change it from a 10-19. My understanding is it’s the dealership that inputs the priority code.

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m getting close to figuring out when I’ll get my bronco just some simple calculations left 😂
Somehow I passed Differential Equations and still couldn't explain what they are.....lol

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not that I believe it matters, but who assigns the priority code 10-19 or 99? My dealership is saying it’s Ford and that they can’t change it from a 19-10. My understanding is it’s the dealership that inputs the priority code.
Edit: from a priority 19-10 that is.

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@flip ,
I appreciate you letting us see raw data. I can see better what Ford is up against and I think they are doing a fabulous job with it.

For those of you still confused by the numbers, you can look at the raw data this way...

Pretend hypothetically that Ford has enough parts and employees to only build 100 Broncos in June, BUT ALSO only 100 people have actually ordered Broncos. So of course the 100 people all assume they will get their Bronco built in June, because, duh, Ford can build all 100 of our Broncos, right?

Using the number 100 as both the hypothetical builds and hypothetical orders means the percentages shown on the chart now represent exact numbers of Broncos (making understanding the problem easier).

The first column is the number of Broncos Ford has enough parts for, the second column is how many Bronco orders have that item on it.

Ford has enough parts to build 38 Broncos with 2.3l engines and 62 with 2.7l engines. But... 71 people ordered 2.7! Dang! Now what do we do? Eight of the people who ordered the bigger engines can't get a Bronco in June and will have to wait.

The factory can't sit idle waiting for the extra engines or tow-hitches or door handles or unicorn scale sprinkles or whatever it is that they are running out of (or got delivered but isn't up to Ford's quality standards).

So obviously Ford will build everything they can, as fast as they can, but some orders will have to wait until Ford gets in more unicorn scale sprinkles.

(Now, don't forget to do your homework, I'll be collecting it Monday morning. And I will be available from 7:30-8:15 each morning for tutoring.🤣🤣😍😍)
You have just shown how Ford is going to be able to stock the dealer lots before building all of the reservation broncos. There will be times when commodity restraints prevent them from building reserved broncos at full capacity. So they will build whatever they have parts for and send those broncos to dealers for dealer stock.

But Ford needs to figure out how many 4 door 2.3 L no sas no tow Big Bends with only soft tops that they can sell.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not that I believe it matters, but who assigns the priority code 10-19 or 99? My dealership is saying it’s Ford and that they can’t change it from a 10-19. My understanding is it’s the dealership that inputs the priority code.
I watched my dealer submit my order. It went from a red boxed 99 to a green boxed 19 in a matters of seconds when he hit submit. From there i would assume the system takes over.

Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Perhaps the answer is in this thread somewhere but I added up the numbers and I am at -76 but I have a week of June 7 build date. Does this mean it will likely get pushed or did I just luck out somehow?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I watched my dealer submit my order. It went from a red boxed 99 to a green boxed 19 in a matters of seconds when he hit submit. From there i would assume the system takes over.
I was just wondering if the dealer could change it from a 19 to a 10 or any other number between 10-19. Supposedly priority code is preempted by reservation number/timestamp, but just out of curiosity.

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
-64 doesn't seem that bad compared to others numbers. A day 2 reservation I am hopeful this Friday.
I thought my -36 Badlands was awful until I skimmed this thread.
Sponsored