First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took prob & stat in college which I passed by the way and I still don’t understand any of this stupid formula crap Ford is doing.
Sponsored

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can almost guarantee that someone with a later time stamp than mine and the same build has already been scheduled. That dealership allocation is slippery.

It’s whatever, now that I know I won’t be one of the first I am ready for whatever.

feel like many people will do this cause people with later time stamps are getting their broncos because they picked stuff that is readily available

Chio4

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB SAS,23 Navigator BL, 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I was number 1 at dealer for my reservation and still am . Even got offered priority (before we actually knew what it was) but I want painted top. So my wildtrak Sasquatch, lux package, leather and modular bumper.
All got pushed to 2022 sometimes I regret it but I know it’s all worth the wait .

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Perhaps the answer is in this thread somewhere but I added up the numbers and I am at -76 but I have a week of June 7 build date. Does this mean it will likely get pushed or did I just luck out somehow?
If you have a build week, then you made it within the parameters. This thread is just for us other people who haven't gotten build dates yet. You're fine.

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that I believe it matters, but who assigns the priority code 10-19 or 99? My dealership is saying it’s Ford and that they can’t change it from a 10-19. My understanding is it’s the dealership that inputs the priority code.
99 is done by dealer if it’s intentionally going to be a ‘22 because someone wants a specific late option. If set at 19 it means we want it built. Once Ford previews 3 of mine went to 2 and one to priority 1. You can still have an unbuildable 19 though. To have the best chance of getting built it needs to be a “clean” 19.

Sponsored

Reaper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you have a build week, then you made it within the parameters. This thread is just for us other people who haven't gotten build dates yet. You're fine.
Ah whew. Thank you for the clarification.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can almost guarantee that someone with a later time stamp than mine and the same build has already been scheduled. That dealership allocation is slippery.

It’s whatever, now that I know I won’t be one of the first I am ready for whatever.
Later time stamps have already posted on this site. I'm keeping my order as is. 2 door, 2.7 sasquatch. If I have to wait then so be it. I f I got rid of the stuff I wanted I would be unhappy.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Percentages of Percentages is what I'm seeing here. Essentially, from what I can see is time stamp is irrelevant.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Percentages of Percentages is what I'm seeing here. Essentially, from what I can see is time stamp is irrelevant.
Seems to be to an extent. All of us that reserved early and were happy are just ending up disappointed. Ford basically wants you to buy the most basic bronco to get it this year

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems to be to an extent. All of us that reserved early and were happy are just ending up disappointed. Ford basically wants you to buy the most basic bronco to get it this year
Idk......kinda looks like an obx with lux, soft top and no tow pkg would be the sweet spot for June......😂

Sponsored

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I took the soft top. Have you seen the wiper? Useless. I have a white MOD in my future. The plan is for “Bessie” (working title) to become a family heirloom. Not worried about resale.
I agree the wiper is probably useless. I wanted the rear window defrost.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who thought buying a vehicle would be a game of chance, probabilities, commodity game playing, allocation algorithms, time stamp roulette, lottery chances, and basic begging ford to take our cash....

awesome, crazy and puzzling times we live in..

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not just later time stamps, later time stamps with the same build. I will also not change my order - I said I would just move it to 2022 so I can pick a color that potentially doesn’t suck as much.

Later time stamps have already posted on this site. I'm keeping my order as is. 2 door, 2.7 sasquatch. If I have to wait then so be it. I f I got rid of the stuff I wanted I would be unhappy.

tmbonnett

First Edition
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My understanding is that this should have been changed to one or the other otherwise your build might be in limbo. Better call your sales person and find out.
I’m still a Priority 10 in the system.
Sponsored