Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not just later time stamps, later time stamps with the same build. I will also not change my order - I said I would just move it to 2022 so I can pick a color that potentially doesn’t suck as much.
I can almost guarantee that someone with a later time stamp than mine and the same build has already been scheduled. That dealership allocation is slippery.

It’s whatever, now that I know I won’t be one of the first I am ready for whatever.
Not just later time stamps, later time stamps with the same build. I will also not change my order - I said I would just move it to 2022 so I can pick a color that potentially doesn’t suck as much.
Yep, I've already seen a much later time stamp then mine go by for the same build. Not sweating it just yet.

Ford basically wants you to buy the most basic bronco to get it this year
BUt but but ....I thought the entire optioning scheme was meant to drive us into higher option packages?

Well, I did order a 2dr base Base manual ... no joy yet, LOL!!! At least not mine. Someother base base buyer with a late July res got their letter.

That dealer allocation over reservation model is going to be hell, I fear.
Sponsored

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya that’s my thoughts...

oh well if I get some crazy estimation for build time, I will move on to something else....

it won’t keep me up at nights...
Too many cool ass vehicles on the market...
Yeah, I really want my SAS Badlands, but if it keeps dragging out I may consider a 4xe Rubicon.

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If this were a game, my score would be -124. My July 14th reservation, doesn't seem like it'll do much.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If this were a game, my score would be -124. My July 14th reservation, doesn't seem like it'll do much.
This whole situation sure does feel like a game...

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I appreciate the info!

I am a bit confused still on the + and - pieces though and how this works. I guess you add up your build "points" and then what does this signify to you...?
That is the percentage point difference between what they have and what they need to meet demand. Excess supply is (+) in black. Deficit supply is (-) in red. Now, consider it like this. Your build is one out of 100 that could be built. It's not that they don't have parts, it's that there's not enough for everyone. So, they schedule a build for whatever they can with what they have. If you're inside the dealer allocation, and an early timestamp, and parts allow, you get a build - towing Sasquatch with modular bumper be damned. If they run out of parts before they get to yours, then even if they have allocation, you're out.
Every part you've ordered, that has a shortfall, has a chance to run out before they get to you. If they're short on Widget A by -2%, then 2% of orders, won't make a build. No matter what. If you needed that widget, there's a 2% chance you miss that round of builds, in a sense. Considering allocations and timestamps. If the difference between orders and supplies is -50%, then consider it that depending on allocations and timestamps, 50% of the requests for that part, may miss that round of builds. So you'll get pushed back every time they can build something that they have parts for, if they have no parts for you.

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not on a FE. All FE’s are MY21
Unless something in their build order (i.e. A 2022 only commodity) causes the system to not schedule that vehicle due to the conflict. You may want to call a Ford/Bronco reo directly and confirm this. Would hate for you to not get scheduled.

Again, I might be wrong.

Last edited:

tmbonnett

First Edition
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I missed that. I was so disappointed about the black painted Mod top that I missed that. Time to change my order again.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That dealer allocation over reservation model is going to be hell, I fear.
We knew the importance of timestamp from the jump...learned about the importance of allocation mid-2020...but were blindsided about commodity shortages. Now, none of this is intuitive...it takes a super-computer to figure it out. While I didn't order from Granger, their transparency & zillions of reservations paints as clear a picture as you can get; this is their post from a few days ago:

"the first week of production has given us a good view into what options may slow down your build. We have all 26 of our allocations scheduled already. Here is the break down for dates that reservations were placed.​
07/13 - 12 Builds​
07/14 - 6 Builds​
07/15 - 1 Build​
07/16 - 1 Build​
07/18 - 1 build​
07/20 - 1 build​
August - 2 Builds​
October - 1 Build​
November - 1 Build​
How come my 7/13 build wasn't chosen???​
1 - Sasquatch. The Reservation tracker on B6G sites 40% of reservation holders chose sasquatch. We receive 3 Sasquatches out of 26 builds.​
2 - Lux Package - 47% of our reservation holders chose the Lux package. We receive 3 schedules out of our 26 orders."​

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe people will put their tinfoil hats away now. After reading this it seems to match the prior communication and process. Of course, having my build date email helped me and my own self inflicted “temple of doom” I imagined 😋

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like I said before. The reservation process was a scam. Doesnt really mean a damn thing anymore. Theyll get to it when they get to it.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just for shits and giggles I compared the USOB Mix vs the Bronco6G submitted order list to see how the odering of people on B6G stacks up against the general public.. Something to note...
I filtered Dual Tops and Mod Tops out of the list since they are MY22.

A couple of interesting significant differences popped out...
B6G ordered more Badlands
B6G ordered more 2 Door
B6G ordered more MT
B6G ordered more Lux

Ford Bronco Official 2021 BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE + June Production Demand vs Capacity [Commodity / Constraints] Chart 1619356633104

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for shits and giggles I compared the USOB Mix vs the Bronco6G submitted order list to see how the odering of people on B6G stacks up against the general public.. Something to note...
I filtered Dual Tops and Mod Tops out of the list since they are MY22.

A couple of interesting significant differences popped out...
B6G ordered more Badlands
B6G ordered more 2 Door
B6G ordered more MT
B6G ordered more Lux

Ford Bronco Official 2021 BRONCO SCHEDULING UPDATE + June Production Demand vs Capacity [Commodity / Constraints] Chart 1619356633104
Do not forget that up to 20% of the other orders are possibly from dealers hoping to get early stock and are less optioned up to that end.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My buddy got his dealer’s priority. His 2 door wildtrack got a 6/7/21 build date. That shows you how unreliable the numbers are right now.
Priority orders were pushed to the very front of the line. So even if Ford had very few of a certain commodity, the priority order would get one. Your buddy getting his says nothing about the reliability of the numbers, only that Ford had all the needed parts to build his the week of June 7.

Reactions: abe