Sponsored

lunatics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you guys think there is any chance that the front passenger seat will fold all of the way down the way back seats do? I feel like I don't see this a ton, but it's a feature I love in my current vehicle and has allowed me to fit some bigger/longer things I normally would not be able to. I hope this is a thing in the Bronco.

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

leather seats nowadays are coated in polyurethane though...of course marine vinyl is more durable to the elements, but leather would be able to take some of the sand/water without damage. ...i think
A lot of “leather” seats are only partial real leather these days. So will the marine vinyl have a leatherette feel? If so I would say it is probably an upgrade over cloth for those who generally prefer leather over cloth..

For those who boat, are there any downsides to the marine grade seats? Will they look/feel cheap? Extra sticky in heat? Would help decide base vs black diamond.

cooper90403

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
realistically, i don't think there's any way i follow through with purchasing my reservation.

I need to see the car first, touch it, drive it, fit my family in it and most importantly, negotiate. Feels like the negotiation is taken away by doing this reserve? Or am I wrong? This would be the first time I do a reserve.

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

realistically, i don't think there's any way i follow through with purchasing my reservation.

I need to see the car first, touch it, drive it, fit my family in it and most importantly, negotiate. Feels like the negotiation is taken away by doing this reserve? Or am I wrong? This would be the first time I do a reserve.
Well, who knows. All you can hope for is MSRP. I guess some could offer below invoice, but it's a brand new car, I can't see Ford "dealing" with you regardless if you have a reservation or not. I have 3 reservations right now so if they try to screw me around with ADM (dealer markup), then I have two others I can visit.

R

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

would the marine grade seats be an option for the base? i don't see it as an option list yet, hopefully it's included later on, i can't imagine them not adding it. but then again, the whole sasquatch/manual fiasco happened so..

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does this look like the waterproof vinyl as the desc says, or actually leather with rubber floor?.. if this is the marine vinyl, I’m down for this.
Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 6662984B-515E-4B2E-BB82-569528836ADD

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is leather.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is the Marine Grade Vinyl:

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims Bronco_4dr_Interior_02 (640x427)

Sponsored

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

marine vinyl is usually thicker and most certainly UV protected. What texture it has is whatever they make it lol. The white one looks decent. I'm good with vinyl or leather, as long as the vinyl doesn't smell like vinyl lol. Sounds weird but leather smells nice. If the texture of the vinyl is nice and there's no smell (other than new car smell) I can go either way.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I say thicker, I don't mean to imply that it's not flexible. It's very flexible, it's just higher grade vinyl. I do however wonder how it would be in the cold. My boat seats start getting a bit harder in the cold days of fall...but maybe my boat's too old haha

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
marine vinyl is usually thicker and most certainly UV protected. What texture it has is whatever they make it lol. The white one looks decent. I'm good with vinyl or leather, as long as the vinyl doesn't smell like vinyl lol. Sounds weird but leather smells nice. If the texture of the vinyl is nice and there's no smell (other than new car smell) I can go either way.
Marine vinyl normally isn't patterned like leather. At least not on all the boats I have been on. It is normally a flat pattern and normally is sewn with the thread not showing.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When I say thicker, I don't mean to imply that it's not flexible. It's very flexible, it's just higher grade vinyl. I do however wonder how it would be in the cold. My boat seats start getting a bit harder in the cold days of fall...but maybe my boat's too old haha
Not saying the Ford website is correct, but it says toy can get heated seats with black diamond( vinyl seats). Unless i read something else wrong.
Sponsored