Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dang, I must have missed it. Thought those were available for most trims. Yeah I want the vinyl in a wildtrak

surely i don't have to get a 2.3 engine to get vinyl seats and drain plugs?
I think we are wondering if the marine vinyl and rubber floor with drain only come with the black diamond and badlands version? Or every model can order as an upgrade.
Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

i bet first edition is the mall crawler... 60k msrp
I mean, it's not really about the money for me. I'm not planning to bash it on rocks, but I wouldn't bash a 30k or even 15k vehicle on the rocks. I like my vehicles to look clean and well taken care of. Mine will be very capable, very clean, and used on many on and off road adventures.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not saying the Ford website is correct, but it says toy can get heated seats with black diamond( vinyl seats). Unless i read something else wrong.
I think heated seats are available no matter what material is chosen. I hope the vinyl seats are like Softex in Toyotas. It wears better and is cooler in the heat than leather.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think we are wondering if the marine vinyl and rubber floor with drain only come with the black diamond and badlands version? Or every model can order as an upgrade.
I hope they offer the rubber floor on every model...they'd be foolish not to...throwing away good upgrade $$$.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they offer the rubber floor on every model...they'd be foolish not to...throwing away good upgrade $$$.
It's honestly the deciding factor that kept me out of the Wildtrak. I like the idea of the swaybar disconnect in the Badlands but it's not a requirement. I can't get too many tough trails in Georgia. But I can find red mud.

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would be nice if it's on all models and you just have to remove the carpet to get to it.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's honestly the deciding factor that kept me out of the Wildtrak. I like the idea of the swaybar disconnect in the Badlands but it's not a requirement. I can't get too many tough trails in Georgia. But I can find red mud.
Yah I started with the Badlands but I'm just being 110% honest that I'll never use that front sway disconnect to do any extreme rock climbing like that, even on back roads, camping, etc. The normal capabilities of the Bronco would suffice for the mass majority of us with the OB, Wildtrack, etc. Plus I want the sport mode.

We need the build site to go live to figure all this out.

And then we'll need to name our own Bronco load outs with our local areas...

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yah I started with the Badlands but I'm just being 110% honest that I'll never use that front sway disconnect to do any extreme rock climbing like that, even on back roads, camping, etc. The normal capabilities of the Bronco would suffice for the mass majority of us with the OB, Wildtrack, etc. Plus I want the sport mode.

Hmm...I've read this elsewhere. What is this "sport" mode supposed to do on the Wildtrak?

Is the Wildtrak hard top only? Sorry, I know I could search but hopefully someone just quickly responds...

R

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agree with you and spartan, would be ludicrous not to offer this, as it seems like a lot of people are excited about the floors and marine vinyl.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So ill be working on updated spread sheets vs wrangler soon.
including power trains clearance torque curves tech and lots more
Can you add the LJ (TJU) to the specs compare and the JK 3.8 to the torque and power curve compare? Happy to go spec digging if you need me to.

Sponsored

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hmm...I've read this elsewhere. What is this "sport" mode supposed to do on the Wildtrak?

Is the Wildtrak hard top only? Sorry, I know I could search but hopefully someone just quickly responds...

R
OK so from the sheet with the grid go down to the row with G.O.A.T. with the various models, it shows the other 5 (base, big bend, black diamond, Outer Banks and WT with sport mode while the other 2, badlands and FE, don't have it for some reason. Could completely be a typo also or they can only support X amount of modes and baja is close enough to Sport.

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 5.34.06 PM

TXWildtrak

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SVT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

☝The waiting is the hardest part! Honestly, couldn’t be more excited to build out my WTK and see all the pictures on this site of everyone’s builds...also highly addicted to this forum and the passion everyone has for this iconic vehicle to be back in production. Cheers ?

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK so from the sheet with the grid go down to the row with G.O.A.T. with the various models, it shows the other 5 (base, big bend, black diamond, Outer Banks and WT with sport mode while the other 2, badlands and FE, don't have it for some reason. Could completely be a typo also or they can only support X amount of modes and baja is close enough to Sport.

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 5.34.06 PM
ahh, so Badlands gets Rock-Crawl while Wildtrak gets Sport, hmmm, tricky! Pretty sure Rock-Crawl seems like I’d want it more. Sasquatch with the Rock-Crawl would be awesome....as most already know. Hehe

Fosters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F450 2018 Mustang eb premium vert, 2013 Mustang 6A, 2004 mustang gt, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 2019 Can-Am Maverick Sport X RC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
God damn it, I just saw the towing capacity...

well, it’s been nice discussing with you guys, but I think it’ll be my time to leave the forum
Remember our arguments? Now you understand my disappointment - and we're far from the only ones, albeit for a few different reasons.. I was looking to retire my XJ for good, but nope...

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ahh, so Badlands gets Rock-Crawl while Wildtrak gets Sport, hmmm, tricky! Pretty sure Rock-Crawl seems like I’d want it more. Sasquatch with the Rock-Crawl would be awesome....as most already know. Hehe
Right. Rock-Crawl from what I understand is going to be the extreme stuff you see on some of these demos. I don't think you need that for going over minor rocks or low boulders, etc...just the extreme angle stuff. The sport mode supposedly is going to bring you that road speed feel.
Sponsored