First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E36 BMW M3, F80 BMW M3, E70 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And? Look at the range in towing capacities on the F series. It’s completely doable, Ford just chose not to... and in doing so, losing me and many others as customers

Look, everything else about it is cool and all, but if it can’t do what I was specifically buying it for, then I’m not going to buy it. Ford greatly underperformed in that aspect
True, that excluded me from ordering. I will not be able to tow my track car which is a huge bummer. Everything else looks exciting. But I will have to be out
Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
True, that excluded me from ordering. I will not be able to tow my track car which is a huge bummer. Everything else looks exciting. But I will have to be out
Yep, that was my main reason for buying it. I need something to tow my Mustang to the track, and I refuse to buy automatics. The removable top and Bronco heritage made it a no brained for me if it could fit that criteria, but alas...

Guess I’ll be going to FCA’s used market with my money... if I’m going to buy something I don’t love, it might as well be something that can also tow multiple cars. So hello Ram 3500

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ok

no stick with the 2.7

no front dig with stick.

WTF. Come on Ford, these are simple!! oh, and swaybar disconnect on only one package or I am reading that wrong.

CMar

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love them all. Im still hopeful they'll find a way to bump the towing capacity up to 5k on the 4 door. Thinking base model 4 door, 2.3 10 speed (in traffic too much to do a manual anymore). Hoping to be able to get 35s, 12", hardtop for options. If the towing capacity doesnt get to 5k range I'll be buying a 2017 or newer F150.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ok they could have done some things better, but look at what they did perfect!! i think i am actually, legitimately going to cry

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

the ford website shows the 2 door with only the matching color roof... but the videos have a black roof. maybe it's trim-dependent....? I prefer the black roof but the 4 door might be too big for me

Lerico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 2004 Silverado 1500 1989 nissan d21 1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone see if fuel capacity was listed.