Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahh, how do I get this amazing interior in my Badlands Cyber Orange Bronco?????

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 1594702922010

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sooo...

1. Are there speakers in the doors?

2. There doesn't appear to be HVAC vents for the rear seats. WTF

Ford Bronco Official 2021 Ford Bronco Info Thread: Specs, Wallpapers, Photos, Videos, Colors, Trims 2021-ford-bronco-4-door-119-1594323470

Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why I'm the heck would you want a 100" wb fun rig to tow a bunch? It can't be both ways.
I wanted a 120”ish WB fun rig that could also tow less than a pickup, but just enough to tow my Mustang. That’s not much to ask for, as Toyota and Land Rover have both been able to accomplish that, but I guess Ford just isn’t good enough

scrapple

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just reserved an outer banks 4d (I have a 2005 wrangler Rubicon LJ , my precious very rare). I plan to drive the bronco for a few years and then give it to my daughter for her first car since she is 14 right now..

I figured it was the safest play....

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why does the black diamond (3rd level trim) have vinyl seats and floors with steelies but the base has cloth and carpet? Kinda dumb
i think black diamond is the legit rock crawling one... drain holes, cheap wheels that you can replace, kinda dinky tires, marine seats (that also look sweet imo)... those kinds of things
Take off the roof and doors - natural A/C :p

Yeah, that does seem odd.
not when you are rolling over the rubicon (trail)... too slow to get any real airflow...

Sponsored

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

About to have to call a doctor because my chub from this has lasted longer than 4 hours now.
I hope your doctor looks better than mine. She’d be the LAST person I’d call if I was sporting 4-hour wood. Egh! ?

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

any word on how much space is in the backseat of the 2 door? and if the seats fold down or can be removed?
thinking the 4 door is more space than i need 90% of the time, but also don't like the idea of squishing my dad or brother in the backseat of the 2 door ?
2-door has just under 24 cubic ft behind the rear seat, wrangler has 12.9. With seats folded down, 2D Bronco has 58.4 ft2 vs 31.7 in the wrangler.

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I planned to be a 2nd year buyer, but that's not going to happen now.
I love the Bronco, but the tow capacity is a killer for me. I expected the 4dr was going to be around 6500. The new Defender is 8000lb, even in the 2dr, so based on that and the fact the Bronco is going to share the same platform as the new Ranger, I was disappointed in 3500lb. I need a minimum 5000.

On another note; for those of you that are hesitant on the 2.3L, I just have to say, don't be.
I picked up a 2019 Ranger and really, really thought I'd hate the motor, but the more I drive it, the more I like it. I can't believe it's only 4 cylinders. It's plenty of motor. It will be an absolute beast in the 2dr Bronco. Now, if I could get the 2.7, I would. If I could get a V8 I would. But I always want more horsepower than I need.
I never, ever, thought I'd say in my lifetime that a 4 banger would be enough motor.....for anything, but it is.

I just hope the speculation of an increased towing package does show up.
I'll get a Defender if I have to, but I'd prefer the Bronco.

Then&Now

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hear this argument all the time, and it just isn't true. We design these engines from the ground up to be turbocharged, accounting for very high cylinder pressures. You wouldn't believe the kind of torture tests that every single engine has to go through on dyno before completing engineering signoff. These tests also take into account the weight of the vehicle relative to the output of the motor as well. To say that a 2.3L Ecoboost won't last as long as a 5.0 Coyote (or whatever) just isn't true.
Last time I had a Turbo was on a late 80s Supra. Back then had to let it run about a minute to minute & a half at start up & before shutting the engine off after driving. Currently have naturally aspirated 3.7 Infinity Q60. Just wondering if modern Turbos recommend the idle time for better/longer Turbo life?
Sponsored