First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
More than enough horsepower to go to the mall, country club, cruise-in or gym. That is where I see F-150 Raptors in Florida. Never with an ounce of dirt on them.
Yes, just like you see Porsches, lambos, vettes, Ferraris etc at the same places instead of a racetrack. What’s your point? Bc this same statement is made so often, and it’s just silly and boring. Almost as boring as “it needs a v8” comment.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Actually I'd be curious to see the lb/hp on this to my 2.7/2dr... Too early to math tho, anyone already do it? 😉
No worries, your Bronco will smoke it. Those 37's are heavy, as is the beast on top of them. They'll probably limit torque in 1st and 2nd gear just like on 2.7L Broncos.

mini2nut

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3-pedal Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I predict Jeep will respond with a 37” tire option for 2023 Wranglers. Competition is great for the consumer.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I predict Jeep will respond with a 37” tire option for 2023 Wranglers. Competition is great for the consumer.
I’m skeptical on that, they hardly want to do 35’s

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a July 2020 Reservation holder, and with so many Day 1 and 2 reservations still in the holding pattern, what is the real plan from FORD?
Sponsored