First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Through some friends of friends, I was able to get these photos of the real Ford paint samples sent to me. (And that's all I'll say about that...)

Area 51 and Antimatter Blue inside, in full sun, and in half sun half shade. Pics were taken on an iPhone with no touchup or filters. Both really look like two entirely different colors in the light vs. not. This has not made my decision ANY easier haha.

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample inside

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample sun

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample sun shade
Sponsored

Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alien landing site all day everyday! Love that color and rumor is that it is the same color of the aliens that land all those years back. Ford is in the deep state and knows things... Think about it ?

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Area 51 looks different than one of the earlier leaks of the Bronco Sport... maybe they tweaked the final production color or its a different lighting shade.

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade 1597850417480

Last edited:

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Antimatter blue is a fitting name, that color really shifts depending on lighting!

These two colors are my top two choices so the side by side is greatly appreciated!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you for this op.
I have a photo saved to my phone of the area51 in the shade (below) and I love it more than the others. Seeing it in the sun helps. Would be a great color at the beach. While the shaded variant of it is gorgeous

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade 4dr Area51