First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't miss the angle of that sunlight shot. I'd gather that you're seeing quite a bit of the reflected sky adding more blue than you'd generally see.

Almost all of these shots are taken with auto dynamic white balancing. Not to mention that every LCD/OELD display is going to render the colors differently.

It would be a bad idea to trust any photos. Not trying to change anyone's mind, I just don't want anyone to regret changing their mind after they see some real Area 51 Broncos on the road.
It would be so great if the dealers had color samples on-site come order time. This would clear up so much. Pretty sure they will given the importance of combinations for this vehicle in particular.
I think the last thing Ford wants is people buying from their monitor.
Sponsored

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be so great if the dealers had color samples on-site come order time. This would clear up so much. Pretty sure they will given the importance of combinations for this vehicle in particular.
I think the last thing Ford wants is people buying from their monitor.
If Ford does not consider this an absolute necessity, then they are all criminals and must be tarred and feathered. And I'm not talking about a printed page with a bunch of 1-inch printed squares. Ideally, I'm talking something like those jerry cans or at least a good sized actual painted sample, like those shown above.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If Ford does not consider this an absolute necessity, then they are all criminals and must be tarred and feathered. And I'm not talking about a printed page with a bunch of 1-inch printed squares. Ideally, I'm talking something like those jerry cans or at least a good sized actual painted sample, like those shown above.
There were alot of people "tarred and feathered" - that were innocent.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

lol trust me, as the OP this was surprising. Also noticed they added a Bronco6g mark to photos they certainly don’t own, but hey, whatever helps people decide.
To those asking for additional colors, I don’t think I’ll be able to swing that. This was calling in a favor through a few people for my personal decision making and then decided I couldn’t keep this key intel all to myself haha

Sorry I bookmarked your post and whenever a question came up about Area 51 or AMB I would just post it in response. Maybe that's why he did it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I will admit that when I saw your post it made me an AMB fan, the colorizer just doesn't do it justice, now the wife likes it as well, has been my sons favorite since the start.

my personal favorite is ......

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade 1597879221059

Black Cherry Pearl.

?

wtftrucklos

Black Diamond
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Toyota Pickup DLX/2010 Ford Escape XLT 2WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This just confirms that Area 51 is gonna be the closest I can get to a Baby Blue Bronco from the factory!

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry I bookmarked your post and whenever a question came up about Area 51 or AMB I would just post it in response. Maybe that's why he did it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I will admit that when I saw your post it made me an AMB fan, the colorizer just doesn't do it justice, now the wife likes it as well, has been my sons favorite since the start.

my personal favorite is ......

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade 1597879221059

Black Cherry Pearl.

?
sounds like an Ice Cream

DonsBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
wonder what antimatter's paint code is, looks simillar to Ford Performance Blue

blue.jpg

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been torn from the jump between Cactus Gray and Area 51. I would love to see those side by side. The Jerry can picture made the CG look like a shiny primer. I like flat paint better than flake, but primer gray isn’t what I’m going for.
My thoughts exactly... I would love for anyone one of these colors be offered in flat; don’t even care which one. I seen a flat blue Range Rover and now that’s all I want in my paint option.

Sponsored

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My thoughts exactly... I would love for anyone one of these colors be offered in flat; don’t even care which one. I seen a flat blue Land Rover and now that’s all I want in my paint option.
Flat paint is the new black
I never got glitter paint, seems fake

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model