First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Through some friends of friends, I was able to get these photos of the real Ford paint samples sent to me. (And that's all I'll say about that...)

Area 51 and Antimatter Blue inside, in full sun, and in half sun half shade. Pics were taken on an iPhone with no touchup or filters. Both really look like two entirely different colors in the light vs. not. This has not made my decision ANY easier haha.

area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample inside.jpg

area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample sun.jpg

area 51 vs antimatter blue 2021 ford bronco paint sample sun shade.jpg
Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade AC68E905-EC62-4824-A5B5-B6BFBA1F149F
Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade 569F31AC-AA64-4B04-99FA-B1397196C1BF

cdoublev

Black Diamond
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just need to point out how similar the AMB Jerry can in the 2nd picture is to the 4dr in the 1st pic. Pretty sure this is our first real look at AMB on the Bronco

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

New video of an Area 51 Bronco Sport on the freeway. Better idea of the color

they couldn’t roll down the window to get a clean look ? the tint on the window will distort the color. I seen these non Ford vehicles wondering what or how close Area 51 was to them

Attachments

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

they couldn’t roll down the window to get a clean look ? the tint on the window will distort the color. I seen these non Ford vehicles wondering what or how close Area 51 was to them

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just need to point out how similar the AMB Jerry can in the 2nd picture is to the 4dr in the 1st pic. Pretty sure this is our first real look at AMB on the Bronco

In this video, about 2 minutes in,
Here’s part 2 for the Rubicon Trail.....

a Squatched 4DR comes up on the left. I believe it is Antimatter Blue. If you watch as the Bronco with the camera moves around you can see the blue change shape and go black in other places.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In this video, about 2 minutes in,

a Squatched 4DR comes up on the left. I believe it is Antimatter Blue. If you watch as the Bronco with the camera moves around you can see the blue change shape and go black in other places.
Too dark for me. If that’s confirmed AMB I’m out. But as I’m crossing that off... A51 is jumping in the mix ?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Too dark for me. If that’s confirmed AMB I’m out. But as I’m crossing that off... A51 is jumping in the mix ?

Not confirming anything, just posting my observations. Don't take anything I say as confirmed as I am not in the click to know these things.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not confirming anything, just posting my observations. Don't take anything I say as confirmed as I am not in the click to know these things.
We’re all just burning time until the B&P tool gets dropped lol. Nothing’s solid or confirmed anywhere. ?

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm thinking of AB and then wrapping the hood in black. Trick it up a little and make it different as the body changes colors in sun to shade. Hood blends in with the accessories that will go in it.

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The difference in Antimatter Blue from shade to sunlight is astonishing.
We owned had a Black Cherry 370Z Roadster and that paint was similar in that if it wasn't in direct sunlight, it looked black. In the sun is was a totally different metallic cherry/copper.

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade 20170705_171711

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I‘ve been thinking about how they do this. I’m no paint or metals expert, but it seems like they would make the base coating extremely dark navy and then add a ton of reflective blue particulate for bright ambient lighting conditions. That, or fairies and pixies. That’s also a possibility.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is this actually Anti-matter blue? Because the article that was just posted with all of the cans in the sun shows AMB looking ennnntirely different. I really like it here, I do not like it in the other article.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We owned had a Black Cherry 370Z Roadster and that paint was similar in that if it wasn't in direct sunlight, it looked black. In the sun is was a totally different metallic cherry/copper.

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade 20170705_171711

aahhhhhh sweet !!

Ford Bronco Official Area 51 vs Antimatter Blue Ford Bronco Paint Color Samples - inside, sun, shade 1598144674047

my fav.

?
Sponsored